- Inbound Contact Center to Improve Customer Experience
Inbound Contact Center to Improve Customer Experience
19 September 2020
VADS Indonesia Inbound Contact Center
Technology that is increasingly fast makes consumers want to quickly get information. Information that is easy to obtain and fast, will make consumers feel satisfied with the services we provide. Based on this phenomenon, it is important for companies to build good relationships with consumers. One of the good relationships is built using a contact center.
The contact center is a means of interaction between companies and consumers. Contact centers play an important role in improving the company's relationship with consumers because contact centers are the company's front line in dealing directly with consumers. The contact center's job is important because it must maintain customer satisfaction in order to trust and continue to use products from our company so that it will create customer loyalty.
There are two types of contact centers, inbound contact centers, and outbound contact centers. We will discuss more inbound contact centers. (Read more about: Outbound Contact Center for Increase Your Customer Experience)
What is an Inbound Contact Center?
Inbound contact center, in other words, receiving incoming calls is a customer service function whose main responsibility is to handle incoming customer telephone calls. The main characteristic of an inbound contact center is that agents wait for incoming calls to them as opposed to making calls. Usually, consumers will make incoming calls to find out service information, technical support, constraints, product assistance, or assistance to place orders, and it is the inbound contact center's responsibility to answer calls quickly and provide a professional and competent customer experience. Therefore, inbound contact center agents must be able to provide solutions to requests and problems experienced by consumers quickly and precisely. In this case, fast inbound call completion times and agent productivity are the main indicators of the success of a company's inbound contact center.
Advantages of Using Inbound Contact Centers
- More time to focus on your core business
- Operational cost savings
- Qualified employees by utilizing the competence of the outsourcing company
- Reducing business risk
- Maintain customer loyalty
- Optimizing customer experience
Services You Can Do with Inbound Contact Centers
Various services are performed by inbound contact center agents such as providing solutions and technical assistance such as changing passwords, updating customer account information, and responding to complaints experienced by customers. Inbound contact centers can also help customers complete online payments and order orders via calls. Customers can also contact the company to inquire about billing and problems with online payments. Furthermore, inbound contact centers can also increase sales if there are customers who want to upgrade or expand the desired solution.
Types of Inbound Contact Centers
- Customer Service. Customer service solutions are flexible and can understand various customers and personalization so that the company's relationship with customers can last a long time. This service is used when the client calls with some kind of problem that must be resolved. In this case, customer service knows the details of the problem and tries to solve, answer questions, or just talk to customers.
- Service Desk. Single Point of Contact (SPOC) between the customer and the service provider. Service Desks are not only focused on handling incidents and requests but also provide interfaces for other processes such as problem management, change management, and service level management. In addition, the Service Desk also interacts with other operational activities within a company to improve operational efficiency.
- Walk-In Center. A means of providing comprehensive information to your customers. In this case, experienced human resources who have more knowledge are needed because they must be able to convey information, handle customer complaints, carry out promotions, and sell products or services by making up-selling offers. Walk-In Center can help companies create satisfaction and loyalty and increase company revenue.
Most of the inbound calls have an interactive voice response (IVR) before connecting with an agent who will talk directly to consumers. Based on research conducted by JDPower in articles published by twilio.com, customers will spend 30% of their time interacting with inbound calls in the IVR system. So, it is necessary to make IVR as quickly and efficiently as possible to route, monitor, and forward tasks to the inbound contact center agents.
The ability to provide a good customer experience depends on the quality of the agents in the inbound contact center. Because according to consumers, agents are representatives of companies that interact directly with them. So companies need to have inbound call center agents who are trained and experienced, a work environment with good facilities, have a good scheduling system, and are equipped with systems that can motivate inbound contact center agents to be able to provide the customer experience as expected by customers.
These needs are currently not difficult to fulfill, VADS Indonesia can help you to make your company's inbound calls successful. VADS Indonesia has inbound contact center agents with good skills and experience to ensure they can serve your customers well with a comfortable working environment and a good system. Inbound contact center agents are trained to provide a good customer experience so as to increase customer satisfaction, on the other hand, you can focus on your main business operations. The various advantages that VADS has that can provide benefits to your company are:
- Has an Information Technology Infrastructure Methodology (ITIL) certification in improving quality efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring effective service, improving performance, and increasing the business value of your company
- Serve your customers in multi-languages such as English, Mandarin, Malaysian, Tagalog,
- Experienced human resources and continuous training
- Provide 24/7 technical support
- Provide consultation with experienced VADS contact center practitioners and certified by COPC
Contact email@example.com for further information and consultation regarding the inbound contact center to improve your company's customer experience.