- Microsoft 365 for Productive and Effective Activities when Work From Home
Microsoft 365 for Productive and Effective Activities when Work From Home
06 May 2020
Microsoft 365 for your productivity and effectiveness when Work From Home
The spread of the corona virus has now spread to various countries so that it is becoming a frightening specter and requires the attention of people around the world. The spread of the corona virus is very quickly seen in a matter of days as the number of people infected is increasing rapidly. The latest news announced that the number of confirmed cases worldwide has reached 3.5 million. In Indonesia alone, the number of declared corona positive cases has now reached tens of thousands.
With the vast spread of Covid in Indonesia, the government made a policy to suppress the spreading by implementing social distancing that made direct social interaction limited. The government also called on companies to implement Work from Home policies to reduce activities outside the house. This appeal implements a remote work system for its employees to reduce the risk of increasing Corona transmission rates.
Working from home will indeed change everyone's habits at work. One of them is that employees must be prepared to move from face to face to long distance communication using available digital technology, although this is no longer a problem because we are already in the era of internet networks that are available in various parts of the world. We usually just come to the office and work right away. But at home, we need help in order to be able to work just like in the office. The help can be in form of using digital applications as support for WFH. Digital applications are important to help improve performance and productivity during work from home activities so that you can stay connected with other colleagues.
No need to look further, Microsoft is here to help you and your company with various features that can make it easier for you and your company to stay productive. Microsoft 365 can be your choice. The application can be used to make your work flexibility better. Microsoft 365 can be accessed anywhere because it uses a cloud-based license so that it can help you and your business activities run smoothly.
One of Microsoft 365 features is Microsoft Teams, which is a hub for teamwork designed to be able to carry out integrated communication in your company such as conducting meetings, online seminars, or presentations. However, do not forget to keep your company data safe with one of the features of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure. Azure can also be accessed anywhere because it uses cloud computing services that will protect your data.
Microsoft 365 Features
Microsoft 365, which previously had the name Office 365, was designed to help you get more work done by using innovative Office applications, and cloud-based services that make it not only easy for you to work, but also the best in security. Cloud-based technology that is connected to the internet can make it easy for Microsoft to provide an easy update process for customers. By using Microsoft 365, you will have complete office application programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, and Access. You will also get programs for Email and Calendar such as Outlook and Exchange. Microsoft 365 can be installed on various devices such as PCs, Macs, Android Tablets, Android Phones, iPad, and iPhone. No need to depend on one device so you can work mobile, anywhere and anytime. Another advantage of Microsoft 365 is that it provides access to cloud tools such as OneDrive, Skype for Business, Stream, Sway and Microsoft Teams so that it can facilitate you in accessing data and collaboration with colleagues. Other features for social and intranet are Yammer and SharePoint. There are also task management features such as Planner, Power Apps, Power Automate, To Do, and finally the features for analytics such as MyAnalytics and PowerBI Pro. Here are the other advantages that can be obtained by using Microsoft 365,
- Latest Version. By using Microsoft 365, you will always get the latest version of the applications. In addition, you will have the latest features, tools, security updates and bug fixes. Your Microsoft version will always be upgraded and you will get all the latest updates.
- Login Up to 5 Devices. You can install Microsoft 365 on various devices and login to five devices at the same time. Use it in any device such as PC, MAC, Tablet and Android.
- Storage Access Up to 1TB. You will get file storage of up to 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage. Your files and data will be stored securely in the cloud and you can access them anywhere and anytime.
- Save Your Budget. By using Microsoft 365 services that provide a simple monthly or annual subscription so you can reduce costs for using software, additional hardware costs, new servers, and also less IT operational costs. The budget savings can help your business grow and develop to focus on your company's core business.
- Increase Your Productivity. You and your co-workers can get work done anywhere and anytime by using any device. You can use Outlook, calendar, online conferencing, and access to the latest documents stored in the cloud in real time with good security.
Now, are you ready to switch to Microsoft 365? Microsoft 365 has a package for your use at home, business, or enterprise. Here are some packages that you can find out from Microsoft 365:
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Microsoft 365 for Business application
- Microsoft 365 F3
- Microsoft 365 E3
- Microsoft 365 E5
The Microsoft 365 for business provides additional services such as Exchange, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and Azure. While Microsoft 365 for enterprise provides additional services such as Yammer, Stream, Sway, Planner, Power Apps, Power Automate, To Do, MyAnalytics and PowerBI Pro.
With the many advantages offered, Microsoft 365 undoubtedly is one of the things that can help you for increasing your work productivity, especially in the Work From Home period that is happening today. The good news is, VADS Indonesia is happy to help you in providing Microsoft 365 to your company. By using services from VADS Indonesia, you will get on-site support and onboarding users who are certified and ready to help you on 24x7 to help you work using Microsoft 365.
Get a free 6 month trial for new customers by purchasing an annual subscription*. You will get various features from Microsoft 365 such as online storage, online meetings, and various online documents. Contact us at email@example.com for terms, conditions, technical support, and more extras to meet your needs in increasing productivity and saving your business costs by using Microsoft 365. Increase your productivity #StayAtHome now with Microsoft 365 from VADS Indonesia. For more information, click www.vads.co.id.