- Contact Center English Language
VADS Indonesia Policies in Facing the COVID-19 Pandemic
12 May 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) has become the global challenge. This pandemic has affected so many countries, including Indonesia. Governments all over the world are implementing stringent preventions and control measures. In Indonesia, the government has implemented a social distancing policy to urge people to limit their activities outside the house, one of them being what we know with Work From Home. All elements of society ranging from governments, companies, and individuals are struggling to fight this virus. Not even one industry can escape it.
In the midst of such condition, VADS Indonesia has set priorities to improve the internal capabilities of the company in order to keep everything safe, so that the agents and employees of VADS Indonesia remain productive. VADS Indonesia continues to strive to provide the best service for our customers and clients. We are aware that VADS Indonesia’s accomplishment is not obtainable if it is not for the agents who faithfully and wholeheartedly serve customers. For this reason, VADS Indonesia is committed to protect both the personal hygiene and nutrition of the agents.
Since the beginning of this outbreak, VADS Indonesia has tried to take some anticipatory steps to prevent the spread of the virus, especially in the company environment and among employees. In dealing with this pandemic, VADS Indonesia responded in the following ways:
- Forming a COVID-19 Special Team for the rapid handling and responding of Business Continuity Plan project as requested by the clients.
- Conducting a Business Continuity Plan by implementing social distancing and Work From Home for our agents and employees. We apply this in all our operations while ensuring data security and accuracy as well as maximum service speed.
- Holding socialization for COVID-19 prevention by bringing in experts according to criteria given from the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Providing a hotline and email service that works 24/7 to help connecting our employees or agents if they have issues related to COVID-19 and provide the latest updates on COVID-19 to agents and employees.
- Periodic cleaning and spraying of disinfectants in the work environment of PT VADS Indonesia throughout all sites.
- Checking and recording the body temperature of each employee and agent on daily basis so that it can be monitored properly.
- Providing health facilities on every floor such as hand sanitizers, masks, vitamins to agents and employees who come to the office.
- Updating to local health agencies to ensure that the protocols implemented are in accordance with government directives.
- Intensively communicating and coordinating with various stakeholders to ensure all employees and agents can work safely. We are also releasing guidelines for maintaining healthy living, work from home work guidelines to be productive, and guidelines for health protocols in the office environment.
- Providing solutions to help your company to work from home safely and stay productive by using VADS Cloud Solutions. (Read: Microsoft 365 for Productive and Effective Activities When Work From Home)
Check out the following video from VADS Indonesia to anticipate the spread of COVID-19:
Those are some of the concrete actions that VADS Indonesia has taken in order to help dealing with this pandemic. VADS Indonesia believes that health and safety are number one priorities and when we are working together there will be good results. Along with that, VADS Indonesia also raises social actions initiated under the name “Vadsters Peduli COVID-19” in maintaining the vision, mission, and human values by raising donations to help alleviate the struggle of those affected by covid-19.
In this period of time VADS Indonesia will always follow the directions of the government and related agencies and will communicate all updates and latest news. Also, you do not have to worry, VADS Indonesia still continue to operate to serve your needs. Contact us on the phone (+62) 21 799 1445, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Instagram @ptvadsindonesia.
#StayHealthy #StaySafe #StayAtHome