- VADS Indonesia Implements the Covid-19 Prevention Health Protocol
VADS Indonesia Implements the Covid-19 Prevention Health Protocol
21 October 2020
The Covid-19 pandemic situation is indeed not an easy situation, the risk of spreading and transmitting the virus is still a threat. However, under these conditions, the company must be able to control this situation and strengthen the internal components to unite through this difficult time because the economy must continue to run amid this pandemic while maintaining high vigilance by complying with and implementing health protocols.
To prevent the transmission of the Covid-19 virus in the new normal era, the government has appealed to companies to implement strict health protocols. The government has also issued a circular through the Ministry of Health which is contained in the Circular of the Minister of Health Number HK.02.01 / MENKES / 335/2020 concerning the Protocol for the Prevention of Corona Virus Disease (Covid-19) Transmission in the Workplace of the Service and Trade Sector (Public Area) in Supports Business Continuity.
Based on this, VADS Indonesia also has a working guide during the new normal for the Jakarta, Yogyakarta, and Semarang sites covering the development of information related to the Covid-19 virus, information about what to do during the new normal, providing various new normal facilities, and also establishing the Covid-19 virus handling team.
Each site is required to implement health protocols to prevent transmission of the Covid-19 virus, such as:
- Always wear a mask while in the office area
- Always wash your hands before entering the office area
- Check body temperature before entering the office area
- Restrict the lift to a maximum of 5 people and follow the instructions on the lift
- Maintain a distance during work including desks and chairs with a minimum distance of 1 meter
- Wearing a mask while in the work area
- Maintain a good distance in work areas, public spaces, dining areas, smoking areas and follow health protocols in office areas
- Provide special signs on various floors of the work area such as queues to enter buildings, elevators, toilets, and other areas as a distance barrier
- Regulating the number of workers who enter (shift) in order to facilitate implementation in maintaining distance
- Regular cleaning of several places such as door handles and stairs, elevator buttons, shared equipment, and other public facilities in the building
- Keeping the work area clean, such as PCs, headsets, and desks by using the disinfectant wipes that have been provided
- Give distance from other employees when in the dining room, and don't forget to wash your hands before eating.
- Smoking areas throughout the VADS office are only limited to 5 people with a distance of approximately 1 meter each.
- Employees are not allowed to go to the project work area or other divisions if there is no work-related need.
- Temporarily, public spaces such as the common dining room (mezzanine) were closed to prevent crowds
All employees of PT VADS Indonesia, both in Jakarta, Yogyakarta, and Semarang, before entering the work area, are required to check the temperature and also fill out the personal data form before entering the work area which can be scanned from each employee's cellphone.
Employees who violate the health protocol will be sanctioned in the form of a warning letter by Human Capital PT VADS Indonesia. The Security Officer on duty also has the right to make an on-the-spot warning if there is a health protocol violation.
Various actions taken by PT VADS Indonesia in handling and preventing the Covid-19 virus include always providing information in the form of socialization and education about maintaining distance and the importance of using masks via email blasts to all employees, having separate hotlines and email services to provide updates and reports on Covid-19 in the office environment for employees, as well as forming a Covid-19 handling team with the aim of:
- Take steps to prevent Covid-19 within VADS Indonesia
- Accelerate the handling of Covid-19 cases with detailed procedures that have been established for reporting Covid-19 cases
- Take steps to deal with positive cases of Covid-19, make a BCP (Business Continuity Plan) plan at the company and project level
- Accelerate decision-making in all matters related to Covid-19.
PT VADS Indonesia prioritizes health and safety as the number one priority at this time to prevent the transmission of Covid-19 and provide optimal protection for the health of workers. Let us always protect ourselves, our families, and colleagues from the spread of Covid-19!