- Optimize Your Customer Service with Chatbot
Optimize Your Customer Service with Chatbot
22 July 2020
Chatbot has begun to be used by various companies, especially those based on digital technology. A chatbot is very useful for companies to build good relationships with customers and can save their expenses, especially in responding to customers. So many companies adopted chatbots. Based on an article titled Chatbot Report 2019: Global Trends and Analysis published by chatbotsmagazine.com, it is predicted that in 2020 80% of companies will use a chatbot. Whereas in 2022 banks can automate customer interactions by up to 90% by using chatbots.
Chatbot sounds like a real human being and can answer questions precisely and quickly because of the workings that use keywords to help detect programmed answers so that you can answer questions like humans talking to customers. This is supported by Artificial Intelligence such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Natural Language Processing.
The chatbot can be used to help customer service because, in the digital era like now, customers have high expectations for the company that is the need for a fast response and can complete what the customer wants quickly and precisely. So that by using the chatbot, it can increase the working hours side which is able to standby for 24 hours. In addition, by using chatbot the company can save a more efficient budget to improve customer service. Based on data published by Spiceworks regarding the use of chatbots by companies conducted in March 2018 then that 20% of the customer service department has used chatbots. Customer service ranks 3rd in the list of sections that use chatbots to help and improve their work. The following are the benefits of a chatbot that can be used for customer service:
- 24 Hours Standby. The chatbot can be used so that it is always available to serve consumers without a certain time limit. So chatbot is the right solution to serve customers anytime and anywhere.
- Save on Operating Costs. The chatbot can do many tasks quickly and precisely. The chatbot can answer questions in general, with this optimization allows companies to save costs such as reducing the number of incoming calls and can improve efficiency.
- Increase Lead Generation. The chatbot can help companies to collect visitor data such as names, emails, and telephone numbers, and the needs of these customers, so the company can find out potential customers.
- Improve Customer Experience. The chatbot can help companies solve problems experienced by customers quickly and precisely so that customers do not have to wait long to get a response from the company. This can make customers feel happy because they feel complaints and information needed can be responded to quickly.
Another use of chatbot in helping customer service is that it can be used to reduce waiting time delays when customers ask for information or products to companies that may be searched manually by a machine such as asking for products or asking for stock information because chatbots can answer common requests and repeatedly asked like "Frequently Asked Questions". So chatbot can help companies save time and reduce customer losses caused by taking too long to provide answers.
The existence of chatbot in the world of customer service offers various facilities and advantages. The chatbot can proactively build conversations with customers by using various recommendations and assistance offered so that customers feel helped. Indirectly, this function can make chatbot used as a way to improve the quality of customer experience at the company. With the chatbot, companies can reach more prospective customers so they can save business expenses.
However, the chatbot can not handle complex problems as not all complaints can be answered and resolved using only robots. Customer service is needed to complete the company in answering consumer complaints. When a customer has a problem, the other most important thing needed by the customer is solving a problem that can understand them. Empathy is very important when customers experience disappointment or problems they face. So we need customer service that can understand them and also be able to show empathy as customer service.
VADS Indonesia can assist companies in applying chatbot to improve customer experience with products that are easy to use, cost-effective, and can respond to customers faster 24 hours at any time and at any time. In addition, the company can also more quickly interact with consumers so that it can help answer customer questions with a variety of questions posed by responding quickly so that it can make customers happy and can improve the customer experience for the company. Visit www.vads.co.id or contact email@example.com for more information in helping companies complete customer service with a chatbot.