- Maximizing Your Customer Service with WhatsApp Business API
Maximizing Your Customer Service with WhatsApp Business API
08 July 2020
Online Shopping Illustration | unsplash.com
Covid-19 pandemic encourages people to actively shop online. Products purchased online to provide more choices for both products and online shopping platforms. The application of physical and social restrictions to avoid Covid-19 transmission makes many people as little as possible to leave the house. So online shopping is a solution amid limited community mobility. Increased online shopping activities are also driven by easy access to shopping via the internet. The online shopping platform does not only consist of e-commerce applications but also through a conversation application called WhatsApp. WhatsApp was chosen as a communication medium because many customers found it easier to use WhatsApp than using other shopping applications. Based on data from Harian Kompas (3/7), the use of WhatsApp as a means of communication is used to connect buyers and sellers of the market without having to go to locations, especially in the current pandemic. This phenomenon is an opportunity for digital transactions that occur globally and can be utilized by business owners.
In a pandemic like nowadays, companies are competing in providing the best service to customers to be able to create customer satisfaction and loyalty to the company. One of them is by using WhatsApp Business, companies can improve services to customers by utilizing it for customer service. WhatsApp Business can be used to improve the customer experience and reduce costs for using it. Currently WhatsApp Business is starting to be looked at by various companies as their marketing tools. WhatsApp Business can be used for companies to be closer to the customer. By using WhatsApp Business, companies can reach customers faster in an efficient way. WhatsApp itself can be used on Android, iPhone, Mac, Windows, and Tablet so that many customers on various platforms can easily contact the company. So many customers tend to have high expectations that their conversations will be answered by customer service.
Then what's the difference with WhatsApp Business API? The API itself stands for Application Programming Interface, which means that it allows developers to integrate different applications simultaneously. That way, the WhatsApp Business API can be integrated with other systems in the business that the company already has, for example, CRM and customer service. This version is different from ordinary Whatsapp Business which cannot integrate or modify with other advanced features flexibly.
Whatsapp Business API helps businesses to communicate with prospective clients, customers, and employees. Whatsapp integration with CRM systems will facilitate management in sending notifications and addressing customer service, including making it easier for customers to interact with the company, can improve responses to customer complaints, and can quickly respond to customers in terms of other common questions. Various features of WhatsApp Business API include:
- Accounts Seen As WhatsApp Business. When chatting with a customer, at the very top of the chat the customer will get a notification that the customer is chatting with a business account. With this notification, the customer will trust the company more. Another advantage of WhatsApp Business is that companies can optimize business profiles such as profile photos by using company logos, full addresses, business categories, business descriptions, business days and hours of operation, business emails and business websites so customers can find out company profiles through WhatsApp Business company and Corporate WhatsApp accounts look more professional.
- Integration with customer service services such as CRM. If the application or company website wants to be able to send WhatsApp messages automatically by the system, such as OTP codes, receipt number notification messages, billing information, etc., can connect via WhatsApp Business API.
- There is an Analysis of Customer Interaction Data. WhatsApp Business provides detailed information related to customer interactions for the company, such as the number of messages sent, received, sent, and also read. So that statistical data can be useful for companies to find out how messages can be delivered to customers.
- Can Use Company / Office Numbers. The next feature that can be felt that the WhatsApp Business API has is the feature of using a company telephone in addition to cellular numbers so that it will make the company's WhatsApp Business account look more professional. By using company numbers and profiles more clearly, customers can trust more with the company's WhatsApp Business account.
- Automatic Message (Auto Response). The company must be able to serve customers wholeheartedly at all times. One way is to answer questions from customers who sometimes come outside working hours. By using WhatsApp Business, companies can facilitate communication with customers by using the Auto Response feature. The company can create any reply message and send it automatically when it cannot answer or reply to customer messages. The message will be sent directly to consumers who contact in person.
Whatsapp Business API provides a safe and spam-free customer interaction with business experience. Its features make it easy for business owners to interact with their customers. Conversely, customers are also made easy in reaching businesses. This is what Whatsapp Business excels for customer service.
WhatsApp Business for communicating with your customers | unsplash.com
WhatsApp Business API aims to facilitate corporate communication with customers so that the WhatsApp Business API can improve the quality of company services. Service quality is one of the factors that can make a customer do a repurchase intention if he gets a good buying experience. So it takes good service to be able to win the hearts of consumers. WhatsApp Business API is one of the right solutions to increase repurchase intention so as to improve the company's business.
To make it easier for you to control and take control of customer service to satisfy your customers, VADS Indonesia can assist you in applying and integrating the WhatsApp Business API. In addition, your company can more quickly interact with consumers so that it can help answer customer questions with various questions asked and respond quickly so that it can make consumers happy because they get the answers or solutions needed quickly. Digital technology can also function for 24 hours so that whenever and whatever time the consumer asks, it will be quickly and easily answered. This can make consumers happy and satisfied so that it can improve the customer experience for your company. Visit www.vads.co.id or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information to help your company use the WhatsApp Business API.