The customer is one of the important factors in the business world of a company. Customers are not only a source of income and company income but also contribute to the development of a company. In this fast-paced era and increasingly sophisticated technology, customers are also increasingly accessing this technology to get updated information. On the other hand, companies must be able to reach a wider range of customers to be able to communicate and provide updates about their products and services to a wider audience. One way to reach a wider range of customers is by utilizing social media as a strategy to improve customer experience.
Currently, many companies are using social media as a channel to improve customer experience, especially in customer service and contact centers as channels for communicating with their customers. Customers not only need products or services at low prices but also need customer service and a satisfying experience so that they can increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. Customers need channels that can respond to their needs and constraints quickly and are also in accordance with the person of these customers, one of which is to use various kinds of social media. The following are strategies that can be used to improve customer experience using social media:
1. Understand Customer Expectations
Companies must be able to understand what the wants and needs of the customers are. In addition, companies must also be able to understand customer expectations of the products and services we provide them. That way, the company already has a good step in creating a quality customer experience by understanding and of course meeting the expectations of its customers.
2. Active and Responsive
Customers who provide comments or questions on corporate social media must be handled as soon as possible. The company must provide a special time every day in monitoring what customers and the public share and discuss about its products and services and respond wisely. Customers will feel cared for and will recommend companies that can provide services with fast response and solutions.
3. Increase Engagement Personally
The company must have an emotional closeness with its customers. The closer the company is to its customers, the easier it will be for the company to find out information about the needs of its customers so that it can make innovations related to product and service updates according to customer needs. In addition, by having emotional closeness, customers feel heard and cared for, thus creating good customer loyalty and also a good customer experience.
4. Personalize Responses
In serving customers, companies must have an effort to answer feedback that is done personally to provide engagement and appreciate the input and response from customers. Saying thanks or giving discounts to customers makes such interactions will increase a good customer experience and also create customer loyalty on social media in the long term.
Therefore, it is very important for companies and businesses to shift from using traditional channels to social media as a strategy to improve customer experience. Using social media as a means of serving customers as well as enhancing the overall customer buying experience is very important for companies in the future.
VADS Indonesia can assist your company in providing social media as a platform to improve customer experience in your company with various social media channels that match your company's market needs. Various advantages possessed by VADS Indonesia and our portfolio in handling several clients can be a consideration for you to use the services and services offered by VADS Indonesia. Other advantages are:
- Provides sites in 3 cities in Indonesia: Jakarta, Yogyakarta, and Semarang
- Received various awards from several categories both corporate, individual, and in collaboration with clients
- VADS Indonesia provides end to end solutions by providing all the resources, manpower, and systems required by the company
- Have a talent pool so that it can meet the needs of a large workforce in a short time
Has various certificates such as ISO 27001: 2013, COPC, BCCP, IPMA, PMP, Sales Forse, etc.
Contact email@example.com for consultations related to social media as a strategy to improve your company's customer experience.
The contact center in the company has a very important role because it is the front line of the company. So it is only natural that the contact center must be managed very well not only as a means of handling complaints but more than that, namely as a means of communication and engagement between customers and the company. As a means of engagement with customers, the contact center must be able to function as a solution to problems and questions raised by customers. The contact center is not only a collector of complaints but also must be able to provide solutions to problems experienced by customers.
To be able to answer questions raised by customers who come from various channels, a company must have a multi-channel contact center and not only by telephone. Now social media and other digital platforms are channel options that companies can use according to the convenience of their customers. The use of social media as a service from contact centers is one of the things companies must do in keeping up with technological developments and trends in people's lifestyles.
Social media has become a big part of the lives of customers today. Currently, many customers have seen their questions and complaints via social media on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Social media can indeed reach both existing and potential customers in a wider reach and also respond quickly. The following are the benefits of using social media as a company contact center:
1. Broad-Reach Quick Response
Handling customers through various social media is one of the fastest methods with a wider reach because customers have started to switch to using digital technology that is close to their daily lives. Fast and efficient response and being able to solve problems is the key to the success of social media as a contact center tool.
2. Can Respond More Personally
By replying to questions or handling customer complaints with conversations that feel more personal, customers can feel closer to the company. Try not to reply using templates or just copy paste to make it appear that we are approaching customers personally so that we can get closer to customers.
3. Increase Engagement
By using social media, companies can display relevant content and attract the attention of customers so that it can increase engagement with customers. Companies can communicate through content shared on corporate social media.
4. Update with Customers
The contact center is the front line of the business must provide good service. Therefore, by using social media as a contact center, companies can easily obtain and share information regarding their latest products and services as well as information regarding solutions and promos to customers quickly and with a wide range. The company can also listen to criticism and suggestions directly from its customers.
Using social media as a contact center can save a lot of expenses and can provide many benefits so that with various benefits that are felt such as being able to respond more quickly, reaching a wide area, being able to serve customers 24/7, and also increasing sales, it is felt that the company can save costs in terms of service to customers but still optimal.
Of course, social media as a contact center media will certainly be better if it is still supported by conventional devices such as call centers to stay connected in real-time with its customers. Make sure customers continue to get process developments related to the information needed and the problems they are experiencing so that customers feel that the company cares for customers. Of course, using social media as a means of contact center must be careful because, on the other hand, it can damage the company's brand reputation if too many obstacles appear publicly on the company's social media.
VADS Indonesia can help your company to develop your contact center to go digital or by adding various social media channels according to your company's market needs. Various advantages possessed by VADS Indonesia and our portfolio in handling several clients can be a consideration for you to use the services and services offered by VADS Indonesia. Other advantages are:
• Provides sites in 3 cities in Indonesia: Jakarta, Yogyakarta, and Semarang
• Received various awards from several categories both corporate, individual, and in collaboration with clients
• VADS Indonesia provides end to end solutions by providing all the resources, manpower, and systems required by the company
• Have a talent pool so that it can meet the needs of a large workforce in a short time
• Has various certificates such as ISO 27001: 2013, COPC, BCCP, IPMA, PMP, Sales Forse, etc.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consultations regarding social media as the contact center for your company's channel.
Customer traffic continues to increase along with the increasingly sophisticated technology owned by customers, making the company also have to provide various platforms and multi-channel facilities in providing optimal services to customers. A contact center is of course indispensable as a means of communication with customers and a customer platform to communicate with companies. With the increasingly sophisticated technology, customers can contact the company using any channel, whether via telephone, email, or various social media. Companies must be able to meet customer needs with multi-channels in order to serve customers responsively and solutions.
To be able to compete in the business world, companies must be able to provide quality services to customers while still innovating with their main business in providing products and services needed by customers. One way to do this is by using a third-party service provider to serve customers or a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) contact center.
Companies can choose BPO contact centers with various considerations, such as:
- Financially capable. BPO contact centers that have good financial capabilities are able to guarantee payment and have low management fees so that operational cash flow will be safer and more comfortable and can support good contact center operations in providing an optimal customer experience.
- Have a qualified workforce. Companies must be able to choose BPO contact centers that have quality workers because experienced people are needed to be able to handle requests and questions from customers to the company. Contact centers are the front line of the company, so it requires experienced and good quality people to be able to maintain the good image of the company.
- Has added value in service. Companies must be able to choose BPO contact centers that can provide added value in services to be able to improve performance in achieving KPI targets and also to increase customer satisfaction. BPO contact centers must be able to innovate and be creative in looking for opportunities to increase the company's business potential and the competence of a good workforce to be able to provide added value in serving customers.
- Have a good portfolio. Companies must see the portfolio of the selected BPO contact center, either through the internal BPO contact center itself through its website and social media or directly asked through the reference of clients who use the BPO contact center. The purpose of seeing this portfolio is so that companies can see an overview of the advantages and disadvantages of each BPO contact center so that the company knows the quality and experience of the BPO contact center to be used.
BPO contact centers have an important role in improving the company's customer service performance because it can reduce company operating costs and companies can focus more on innovating in advancing their main business. Before deciding on choosing a BPO contact center company, you must know some of its advantages and disadvantages.
- Reducing the cost burden of recruiting and training employees
- Lower service and infrastructure costs
- Companies can focus more on handling their main business activities
- Can easily handle large call volumes
- Company information is vulnerable to being leaked
- Can reduce managerial control
- Short outsource worker contracts
- Lack of communication collaboration between agents and companies
If your company is in need of a contact center service provider, VADS Indonesia can assist you in building and developing a contact center to provide optimal service to your customers. VADS Indonesia has more than 11 years of experience in the contact center industry and currently serves more than 50 clients, most of whom are market leaders from various existing industries. VADS Indonesia provides various contact center services such as:
- Inbound contact center
- Outbound contact center
- Technical support services
- Smart Chat Assistant
- Social Media Management
- Smart Voice Outreach
And various other services that you can consult with VADS Indonesia. VADS Indonesia has been certified with ISO 270001: 2013 so that it has guaranteed data security. In addition, VADS Indonesia has various internal programs to strengthen the relationship between agents and companies such as conducting outings and also conducting regular breakfast days as a means of communication and bonding between people. Kindly contact email@example.com to get quality contact center services for your customers.
Competition in this fast-paced technological era has made various companies compete with each other to show the best products and services. Companies need third party assistance in managing several activities that can help companies to focus more on their main business. This is known as Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), which is the process of outsourcing or outsourcing some business functions by a specialist third party. Some of the services that can be supported by BPO include sales service support, customer support, and also technical support such as finance, law, development, marketing, product design, human resources, and also contact centers.
The era of competition as previously described makes companies more optimal in providing services to their consumers. Based on research conducted by the Zendesk Customer Experience Trends Report 2020, as many as 51% of consumers have expectations of a response made by the company in under 5 minutes when they are contacting the company through the contact center. Therefore, BPO is needed in the field of customer service, one of which is the BPO contact center to assist companies in providing optimal service.
What is BPO Contact Center?
The BPO contact center is an outsourced service that handles services to customers through inbound and outbound calls. If a company wants to focus on its core business and increase productivity and efficiency, especially in serving customers, using BPO contact centers can be one of the considerations. For example, if your company sells products or services, then this outsourcing vendor or BPO contact center will handle tasks such as answering calls from your customers or being able to carry out telemarketing tasks to offer products and services from your company.
Types of BPO Contact Center
BPO contact center activities consist of two types of call centers, namely:
Inbound contact center outsourcing is answering incoming calls from customers such as customers placing orders, providing information related to customer needs, and handling customer complaints.
Outbound contact center outsourcing is making outgoing calls to existing calls and processes such as offering company products and services and providing the latest information related to company products and services.
In addition to making and receiving calls, the activities carried out by BPO contact centers also include data entry and other back end work, service desk services, front and back offices, technical support, as well as market research according to the needs of corporate customers.
Why Use BPO Contact Center?
By using BPO contact centers, companies can opt for outsourcing locations both outside the city and in other countries thereby giving businesses access to an educated workforce at low costs according to company demands. Companies can choose a number of options with contact center BPO partners, such as choosing options on a full outsource basis, manage services, or only with job supply.
BPO contact centers can provide flexibility for companies to form service functions to meet company business needs, especially in using contact center technology that is increasingly sophisticated and versatile. The following are some other reasons that companies can consider using BPO contact centers:
- Cost-Effective. Because having an in-house contact center is not cheap. It takes costs for space, infrastructure, equipment, training costs, employee salaries, and others that can be done by outsourcing for a more cost-effective way. By using a BPO contact center, companies don't need to pay anything like IT infrastructure and data centers, companies don't need to train their own workers or agents because BPO contact centers can help you at a lower cost.
- Saving time. Companies can save time on recruiting workers and running the contact center as a whole. Because recruiting labor takes a lot of time and will take valuable time from your company's business activities. In addition, the company will also spend time on training and managing new employees so that when using BPO contact centers, everything will be helped in managing a qualified and experienced workforce.
- Developing Company Business. By using BPO contact centers, companies can focus on the company's core business so that the company can develop its business. This increases efficiency and productivity because the company focuses more on operations and other activities that have an effect on increasing company revenues and focuses on providing products and services that are in accordance with the needs of the company's customers.
Use BPO Contact Center to Provide Optimal Customer Service
The company's ability to provide a positive customer service experience can make your business thrive. It takes a response that is fast, precise, and can help meet consumer needs. In that case, the most appropriate way is to outsource to the experts. VADS Indonesia is the market leader in providing customer experience and outsourcing contact center services. By using VADS Indonesia, your company will receive quality customer service without having to waste time and resources from your core business functions. Some of the benefits of using services from VADS Indonesia are:
- Has a headquarter in Malaysia. In addition, VADS Indonesia has offices in Jakarta, Yogyakarta, and Semarang.
- Has ISO 27001: 2013 certification for data and infrastructure security
- Has an Information Technology Infrastructure Methodology (ITIL) certification in improving quality efficiently and effectively.
- Serving 24/7 for 365 days
- Have certified experts
To find out more about how BPO contact centers can maximize customer service in your company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consultation regarding customer service, contact centers, and customer service to improve your company's business performance.
The business world is getting faster and the level of competition is getting higher and companies have to be smart in managing their business. How can a large company run all the operations it has to do? Efficient operations are needed to be competitive in this fast-paced business world. This makes companies need business process outsourcing services to third parties to be able to assist companies in running their business.
Definition of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Business Process Outsourcing or commonly abbreviated as BPO is an activity of outsourcing several business processes and functions carried out by a company to a third party. Companies can use BPO services to perform some of the tasks necessary for their business to operate efficiently.
Basically, BPO is an action taken by companies when they hand over some of their activities to outside parties. This transfer, along with the rights and obligations of each party, is usually recorded in a cooperation contract, either to solve problems in the company or to support the goals and objectives of business activities. In this sense, both the outside provider and the company have an equal position - not as a superior and subordinate because it is a partnership or cooperation.
The purpose of BPO
In Indonesia, many BPO companies are companies that outsource the business processes and functions of a company. The objectives of Business Process Outsourcing are as follows:
- As a complement to technical services
- Companies can focus on core business operations
- Cost efficiency and repair work of a non-core nature
- Reducing the risk to the company for future business uncertainties
Advantages of BPO
The advantages of using BPO for companies are as follows:
- Increase productivity. An important aspect of business process outsourcing is its ability to free companies from some of their day-to-day process management responsibilities so that executives have more time to focus on core business operations. Outsourcing companies are able to increase their efficiency and productivity for the operations of other important divisions.
- Cost-Effective. Another benefit that companies can experience by using BPO is cost savings. Companies use BPO so that it can be helped regarding work efficiency as well as labor so that companies can save costs in terms of infrastructure, manpower, and business operations.
- Focus on Core Business. BPO can provide assistance to companies to focus on the company's core business. BPO can give executives the freedom to focus more on time and energy building the company's internal business because BPO will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the company's back office and front office.
- Increase Capability. By using BPO, companies can increase their ability to provide more optimal products and services for their customers. So that customers will get products and services according to their needs. This can increase the capabilities of employees to be able to develop their abilities.
BPO has evolved over time and innovation in technology. BPO provides a variety of services according to company needs such as payroll, human resources, accounting, customer experience, or contact centers. In this case, it is usually categorized into back office outsourcing which includes internal business functions such as human and financial resources, and front office outsourcing includes services that deal with customers directly such as contact centers. In addition, there are other services such as business, health, energy, technology, retail, transportation, and telecommunications.
One of the well-known BPO companies in Indonesia is VADS Indonesia which can provide professional BPO services, especially in the fields of Customer Experience, Digital Solutions, and Security Solutions in Indonesia and the Asia Pacific to increase business productivity and profits for your company. Various solutions are provided such as:
- Contact Center Service Solutions
- Customer Service Learning Center
- Omni-channel Strategy
- Digital Care Management
- Social Media Analytics
- IT Managed Services
- Smart Services
- Cyber Security
- Blockchain Secure Authentication
- Smart Voice Bot
- WhatsApp Business
- Smart Chat Assistant
With various advantages that VADS Indonesia has such as certified experts, 24/7 service for 365 days, has ISO 27: 0001 for data security so we can help you.
To find out more about how to improve customer service in your company, VADS Indonesia can help your business. Kindly contact email@example.com for consultations regarding customer service and to see more about how VADS Indonesia helps various companies in Indonesia in developing their business.
Currently, the need for call centers is increasingly needed by companies to provide optimal service to customers. Customers need a fast response in fulfilling their needs and solving problems or problems they experience regarding the company's products and services.
Many channels are used by customers to fulfill their needs, such as through social media, email, and telephone. Indeed, telephone line services are considered to be able to help quickly if they need solutions and quick answers because by calling, customers directly talk to call center agents to ask for assistance and information related to company products and services so that call center agents can immediately answer and help complete solutions from the company. customer.
The call center function is two-way communication between customers and companies. Call centers are at the forefront of the company in providing information and serving customers. Not only that, call center functions, but call centers can also help companies increase productivity and business efficiency, such as:
- Increase customer satisfaction. Companies that use call centers and can provide optimal service to customers will have an impact on increasing customer satisfaction. By using a call center, companies can help solve problems experienced by customers quickly and precisely. In addition, call centers can provide updated information about the latest products and services from the company so that customers can find out this information.
- Build brand awareness. Companies can use call centers as brand awareness and help companies to provide information related to their products and services to customers. Companies can easily attract customers and serve customers through call centers and also help customers by providing solutions so that companies can give meaning to customers through their products or services and create value in the minds of customers.
- Knowing market research. Call centers can be used by companies to find out what customers need and want. By using a call center, companies can have access to review customer data centrally in which there is information about customers such as personal information and customer purchase history. So that the company knows the needs of its customers. This can be used by companies to interact appropriately and in a way that suits each customer.
- Increase company revenue. Companies can use call center services to make transactions or upgrade products and services to individual customers or what is commonly known as telemarketing. This telemarketing service can sell products by providing clear information to customers using telephone media. The use of call centers to attract potential or existing customers to upgrade our company's products or services can increase purchases so as to increase company revenue.
Call centers are not just providing information, but provide many benefits to the company. Being able to establish close relationships with customers and make customers feel comfortable is the key to a call center's success in improving customer relationships and winning the hearts of customers so that it can grow loyalty and sales.
VADS Indonesia, as the best call center service provider company in Indonesia, provides solutions that can facilitate your company to increase the effectiveness of your company's business and sales with the call center that we provide. You can provide optimal service whether in any field of business by using a call center. The various advantages that are obtained by using the call center services provided by VADS Indonesia include:
- You can focus on your main business
- Has an Information Technology Infrastructure Methodology (ITIL) certification in improving quality efficiently and effectively.
- Has ISO 27001: 2013 certification for data and infrastructure security
- Serving 24/7 for 365 days
- Has certified experts
Immediately contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about call centers and call center improvement consultations for your company.
The existence of the Covid-19 pandemic changed the way people work. Limited distance and large-scale social restrictions have led some companies to change the way they work. All industries change their way of working and adapt to a new normal life or what is known as the "New Normal". However, this limitation does not make companies stop here, it takes innovation and careful planning to survive and continue to provide optimal service to its customers.
Service Excellence has always been a key value for VADS Indonesia to always provide full service to its loyal clients. In the current situation of the Covid-19 pandemic, VADS Indonesia has carried out a number of initiatives in an effort to maintain productivity, one of which is providing training to CEC (Customer Engagement Champion) through online and offline training with the aim of improving superior human resource skills.
The limitations faced must make training, which is usually only done face-to-face, into an online method. There are many changes that must be made in changing the method from offline to online, one of which is reducing the daily training duration from the previous 8 hours to 4 hours per day, reducing this duration makes adjustments to the material to be delivered.
Switching to an online method cannot be denied that this can make trainees easily tired due to the lack of nonverbal communication, meeting locations that only stare at the screen all day long and do not move, and various technical errors such as dead internet connection or lag in meeting applications the meeting lasts 45 minutes to 60 minutes waiting for the lag to be fixed.
However, this obstacle is not a challenge to continue to hone one's abilities. The VADS Indonesia Learning and Development Team always tries to bring a new atmosphere and themes to the training held. Several training activities were recorded, both online and face-to-face. One of the activities that were held last September was on “Personality Plus and Correspondence Skill: Email Handling” given to operational teams, especially CEC in Jakarta and Yogyakarta.
- Personality plus training discusses 4 (four) personality types according to the theory written by Florence Littauer, the purpose of providing this material is so that participants can understand the heterogeneity in the scope of work so that they can communicate effectively with each personality type. Discussions in training activities also make the training atmosphere very fluid and make it easier for participants to understand the topics being conveyed.
- Correspondence Skill Training: Email Handling which is held online. Email handling is an integral part of customer service, that's why this training is held so that participants are able to understand how to handle email properly, master ethics in using email, understand techniques for making professional email with the personal touch, and choose sentences and words -the appropriate word when sending an email.
The VADS Indonesia Learning and Development Team runs online training using Microsoft Teams media. Microsoft Teams is a feature of Microsoft 365 that works for video conferencing and collaboration. Microsoft Teams has several advantages such as:
- Sophisticated data security system so you don't have to worry about data leaks
- Complete messaging solution
- Fully integrated with Microsoft 365
- There are many add-ins
- Present on various platforms such as Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS
- Support for offline and low bandwidth
This online training was first held on 19 May 2020 with the theme of Social Media for Business with the aim that CEC friends and Team Leaders understand the use of social media in the contact center world, including how to communicate with customers using social media effectively.
In addition, the learning development team also conducts online training for internal VADS Indonesia which aims to provide education related to products and services from VADS Indonesia. In addition, this internal online training aims to improve the skills and knowledge of VADS Indonesia employees.
However, offline training continues by implementing health protocols such as using masks and face shields, washing hands before entering the room with the hand sanitizer that has been provided in the room, and also maintaining distance during training so that there is a maximum quota in each room to keep your distance.
VADS Indonesia has a Customer Service Learning Center solution as a training center that provides trainers, modules, development programs for both individuals and teams. Have a comprehensive curriculum for training moderated by professional trainers. The location and type of implementation can also be adjusted according to company needs. The types of training provided by VADS Indonesia include analysis of training needs, consulting, customer service, leadership, interpersonal development, motivation, training for trainers, and digital marketing. The benefits of using the VADS Indonesia Learning Center are:
- Training that can be tailored by certified and experienced trainers and experts in their fields
- Increase motivation and engagement between employees and the company
- Improve skills and knowledge to employees about service to company customers.
Kindly contact email@example.com for consultation on the training for your company's needs.
A number of businesses have experienced challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic, both from a financial and operational perspective. Not only did income fall, but productivity also fell. The term Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and its function in companies is not a new term in the business world, but it is rarely a priority because it requires more costs and requires time to implement. In fact, disasters can occur at any time and it is not known when and how long they will occur, so it is necessary to do careful planning so that the business continues. So that Business Continuity Planning is needed by almost all companies.
Definition of Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
Business Continuity Planning is a situation where business conditions must continue to run by planning and making work plans to anticipate organizational conditions when a disaster occurs. Business Continuity Planning ensures a business can run and provide its services after a disaster. Business Continuity Planning is designed as a preventive or preventive action so that if a disaster occurs, the company and business processes will not be hampered. The purpose of this Business Continuity Planning is to keep the business operating despite the disruption and save the information system from the impact of further disasters. Business Continuity Planning can minimize the effect of events from disruptions on operations and reduce the risk of financial losses and increase the organization's ability to recover as soon as possible from these disruptions. Based on these objectives, Business Continuity Planning can help minimize costs associated with disruptions and reduce the risks associated with it.
Planning Phase of Business Continuity Planning
The planning process of a Business Continuity Plan will enable companies to find and reduce threats, respond to an event when it occurs, recover from the immediate impact of an event and finally restore operations to their original state. Reduce, respond, recover and restore or better known as the Four R's in the Business Continuity Plan.
Based on the CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) standard, there are 4 phases of the BCP process, namely:
- Scope Determination and Planning. At this stage, all the elements needed when a disaster occurs, such as a person in charge when it occurs, the budget for when a disaster occurs, and critical areas that need to be protected and must continue to run. Some of these critical areas include LAN networks, WANs, computer servers, data communications and telecommunications, workstations, application and software backups, media and records for storing important data, and human resources as post-disaster officers during the production process.
- Determination of the Business Impact Assessment (BIA). BIA is used to help business units understand the impact of a disaster and is carried out before creating a Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP). This stage includes the implementation of risk analysis and determining the impact on the company regarding potential loss and risk analysis in 2 forms, namely those related to money value (quantitative) and impacts related to operations (qualitative).
- Development of Business Continuity Planning (BCP). In this process, emergency preparation includes an implementation plan, a test plan, and a maintenance plan. At this stage also determines an alternative business recovery operating strategy for business recovery within a predetermined time period by appointing a team with pre-determined capabilities.
- Approval of Plans and Implementation. This process is to test the Business Continuity Planning. Next is training and outreach to all employees and evaluating the results of the training. The final step after evaluation and improvement is to seek final approval from management.
Benefits of Implementing Business Continuity Planning
The benefits obtained when the company implements Business Continuity Planning are:
- Protect company assets
- Improve organizational reputation
- Increase organizational resilience
- Protect the achievement of organizational goals
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the organization
In the present era, especially in a pandemic like this time, companies need to implement good Business Continuity Planning to avoid hampering company performance. The most important thing about this Business Continuity Planning is how to make the company survive in the midst of a crisis but still focus on providing optimal service to customers.
Business Continuity Planning Services
Surviving a pandemic helps businesses to continue and integrate with all disaster recovery and emergency initiatives in a stronger response to any disaster. Here's how Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) can help speed up the implementation of the business continuity planning process:
- Availability of Information. Confidentiality, integrity, and availability or what is often known as the CIA's simple security model but must be applied to information security policies within the company. Information is an important part of doing business with various situations and threats that exist today. Business Continuity Planning is a way to ensure that one of these models is implemented to be able to deal with disasters that occur.
- Customer Experience Continuity. Contact centers have become part of the Business Process Outsourcing to convey important information to customers both inbound and outbound across various channels. The availability of this service will make it one of the companies to survive and sustainable business in serving customers and ensuring that the customer experience can be carried out optimally as well as during a disaster.
Preparing business continuity planning, especially for contact centers, is important to provide optimal service to customers. The resources needed, such as premises, human resources, IT systems, networks, infrastructure, data centers, applications, and communications, need to be considered. The most important thing is to analyze the situation of each company because every company has different levels. In addition, it is also important to consider having a cloud-based backup as a solution for operational efficiency.
Business Continuity Planning readiness to ensure the customer experience runs optimally is a challenge in itself. There are several options at the Business Continuity Planning level available by analyzing the 4 phases of BCP that were discussed earlier. BCP will be implemented in conjunction with the Disaster Recovery (DR) strategy, where each company will have different levels of DR both in the Recover Point Objective and the Recovery Time Objective. The right level of DR will be a critical factor in BCP's success in ensuring the expected business resilience. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consultation and application of your company's BCP so as to maintain and improve your company's customer service.
The Covid-19 pandemic has completely changed the way people live. The world that is currently working is a world with a new normal that we need to accept and continue our activities with various health protocols. Companies are facing various challenges in facing this pandemic, one of which is call center management.
Customers have a changing behavior during this pandemic. By means of efforts to transact directly, and supported by technological advances that make purchasing decisions turn online. The number of requests for the needs of customers makes the company must be ready to serve customers. One of them is with call center services to provide information and to help customers during this pandemic. Seeing the changes in customer behavior during this pandemic, call centers will certainly get high call traffic from customers who need information quickly and briefly.
To develop during the Covid-19 pandemic, call centers must continue to provide the right service by telephone. The solutions that the company needs must have good security and innovative technology. Call center strategies and technologies include:
It is one of the important call center strategies that can be used during a pandemic like today. The use of voice as service automation is one of the most effective ways to respond to more customers who call the company every day. Voicebot is equipped with Artificial Intelligence which has the ability to conduct conversations (voice). Voicebot provides a better customer experience because of its always-on status, low cost, and more productive answer to repetitive questions so that call center agents can focus more on solving complex problems and focus on increasing more complex sales.
Cloud Contact Center
Companies that use a cloud-based contact center system will find it easier to transition their staff and operations. This solution allows contact center agents to work from their respective homes by having computers and headsets as well as supporting bandwidth so that they are safe and can be managed remotely. In addition, the use of cloud contact centers is also integrated with systems owned by the company in customers, such as CRM so that they can see in real-time the activities being carried out by the contact center agent in summary or in detail.
Companies that have workforce management solutions can easily control the schedule of contact center agents to work at their respective homes. Workforce management can see what is needed and can quickly fix contact centers in a high traffic volume wait. This will be a new challenge, for example, being able to stop corporate contact center agents from using their cell phones, which is seen as a security issue. By using workforce management solutions, companies can manage call centers effectively and efficiently and can help and control operational activities remotely. This is beneficial for company productivity, namely in communication, cost efficiency, and providing more services to improve customer experience.
The pandemic provides an overview of all of us around the world about the importance of having a sustainable business plan. There are many lessons and ways that companies can get from this pandemic. It needs to be done to build a "new normal" to contribute to the company and customers and adapt to the current environment. It may take a little time to sort everything out but it is important to make the necessary investment so that the company's call center continues to run optimally and can provide the best service to customers. There are many other well-performing call center solutions to help companies in this time of the pandemic. After the pandemic is finally over, companies can realize sustainable business performance including the company's operational call center.
Through the VADS Indonesia contact center solution that is integrated with any device, workers continue to carry out service functions and provide good service. To find out more about various innovative call center solutions during a pandemic, kindly contact email@example.com.
In this digital and fast-paced era, it is undeniable that the role of call center agents is important in every company as a strategy to improve business services to customers. Call center agents can be a contributor to revenue and brand image for the company because call centers are the front line of companies that communicate directly with customers and serve customers in order to obtain customer satisfaction. Therefore, call center agents must master certain skills to deal directly with customers. If the call center agent does not have this capability, he will risk losing customers because the service received by the customer is disappointing. A professional call center with mental attitude, knowledge, and skills in serving customers over the phone is needed in order to provide satisfactory service. Here are 10 skills a call center agent must have:
- Always Smile. As a call center agent, a smile is one of the most important services, because a smile means that the call center agent is ready to help and provide solutions to customers.
- Communication Skills. A call center agent must be good at communicating with his customers. Customers come because they need detailed information related to company products and services, so call center agents must be able to provide explanations that can be understood by customers so that customers can be interested in the company's products or services.
- Persuasion. Experienced call center agents must master persuasion skills or persuade potential customers to be interested and be increasingly convinced that the company's products and services are suitable for these customers so that customers will buy the company's products and services.
- Ability to Understand Customers. Call center agents are required to be able to understand several psychological conditions and principles of customer behavior and emotions. It is important for the personalization process to provide a good customer experience. So it is important to get to know customers because call center agents must not misread customer desires which will have fatal consequences.
- Time Management. Call center agents must be able to help customers, one of which is contacting at the right time. Call center agents must ensure that customers are not busy and help not to call too long because it takes up customer time. So it is important for call center agents to manage the exact time and duration needed to contact customers.
- Product Knowledge. Call center agents are required to know in-depth about the products and services sold by the company. Without knowing the products and services that the company sells, call center agents will not understand how to help customers when they are facing problems. In addition, call center agents must update their information and knowledge of the company's products and plans so that if there are new product developments and features, call center agents can provide the right information to customers.
- Good Listening Ability. A call center agent must have good listening skills. Poor listening ability will give a bad impression of the services provided by the company. Customers will feel annoyed when the call center agent asks to repeat what he said.
- Patience. Call center agents must have a patient nature, this is important to provide good and fast service. If a customer calls feeling annoyed or annoyed with a product or service from a company that doesn't satisfy the customer, the call center agent must be patient in dealing with the customer and still provide optimal service. Call center agents still have to respond with a cool head, wide heart, and awake tone of voice so that customers do not get more annoyed, then run away and move to a competing company.
- Fast Response. A call center agent must be responsive in responding to customer needs. They must be able to work fast without sacrificing service quality. Sometimes something unexpected becomes a problem experienced by the customer so that the call center agent must always be ready in any circumstances to solve the problem experienced by the customer.
- Multitasking. A call center agent must be able to work in an organized manner and must be able to handle multiple tasks while paying attention to what customers need. A call center agent must be able to listen to customer needs while recording questions or complaints from customers quickly, at the same time a call center agent must be able to find what data is needed and convey it to customers properly.
Apart from the above skills, a call center agent must also have a willingness to learn. Whatever you get, don't feel satisfied and have to keep learning. One way to learn to be better is to look in the mirror so that we can see changes in expression or facial expression when receiving customer complaints about the phone. So that it will be embedded in the soul that call center agents must be able to provide good service to company customers. In addition, a call center agent must also be flexible and creative in dealing with customers to provide solutions that can be applied to each customer who has different problems.
Do not forget to also provide peace to customers regarding the problems they are facing if they are not finished right away, call center agents must be able to provide the understanding and promise to immediately contact the customer to solve the problem because what the customer needs is that the problem experienced must be resolved immediately within the required time. fast.
VADS Indonesia provides the best call center agents because they are experienced and trained. VADS Indonesia also provides training from experienced and certified trainers in the call center world so that the call center agents provided by VADS Indonesia are ready to start working. In addition to meeting the skill criteria above, VADS Indonesia call center agents also have multi-language expertise according to your company's needs, such as English, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Thai, Tagalog, and other languages. The education background of call center agents at VADS Indonesia is also tailored to the needs of your company and the company industry.
By using the services of VADS Indonesia, your company will get a quality call center agent according to your company's needs and be able to grow your business. Improve your business now with call center services, both fully outsourced and managed service. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more complete information.
Business competition is getting tighter, making companies compete in providing the best service to its customers, one of which is by providing a call center. Almost all companies have a call center because it is a necessity for companies and customers. The need for a call center is very important as a means of communication between customers and companies so that companies can meet customer needs both in terms of fulfilling information needs and to meet customer needs. In addition, call centers can also provide information and data in the form of customer needs so that companies can see these insights and can be the right solution to meet customer needs so that they can improve company services to customers.
What is a Call Center?
A call center is a call center for the telephone that originates from the customer. Call centers can receive incoming phone calls from customers or can make outgoing calls to customers. The company's goal of having a call center is to increase sales to customers, to answer questions raised by customers, be it questions related to services and products from the company, and to provide assistance to customers for the problems they face. Call centers are the company's front line in communicating with customers and the public because of its two-way communication. Customers can tell about their experiences and constraints so that the company can help solve these problems, on the other hand, the company can communicate directly with customers regarding its products and services so that customers can choose and buy products that are according to their wishes.
Call centers are operated based on the needs of each company, can be through long working hours or can be up to 24x7 by involving call center agents and equipped with work stations in the form of tools such as computers, telephones, headsets, routing, automatic call distribution, interactive voice response ( interactive voice response - IVR), outgoing calls, voicemail, and various other components.
What Are the Duties of a Call Center?
The duties and responsibilities of the call center are as follows:
- Receive incoming calls to the call center
- Providing fast and precise solutions to any questions asked by customers
- Listen carefully to all complaints submitted by customers
- Serve customers in a friendly and precise manner
- Provide answers to any questions about the problems raised and about the company's products
- Provide complete information about the company's products and services
What Are the Benefits of a Call Center?
Call centers are a way to increase customer satisfaction by maximizing the use of technology to interact with customers, especially in solving problems experienced by customers. If the problems experienced by customers can be resolved on time, customers will be satisfied. Other benefits of having a call center are:
- Cost-Effective. By using call center solutions, companies can save costs because with call centers the company has directly communicated with customers, creates customer loyalty so that customers will continue to use the company's products and services, and can increase sales. In addition, using a call center service company can be a solution to the efficiency of the company's budget because call center service providers can assist companies in managing company service services.
- Understanding Customers. Call centers can be used as corporate media to find out and understand what customers need. By using a call center, companies get access to data and see facts related to customer information such as personal information and purchases of company products or services. So that the company can understand customers and interact in a timely manner and meet customer needs.
- Improve Relationships with Customers. Call centers are a means for companies to communicate with customers who focus on telephone lines so that by interacting with customers directly, they can find out what customers need and solve customer needs. Call centers that can meet customer needs properly will ultimately create customer loyalty so that customer relationship will increase.
What Are the Types of Call Centers?
Overall, there are two types of call centers, namely Inbound Call Centers and Outbound Call Centers.
- Inbound Call Center is a time when a company will get phone calls from customers both to ask about company products and services and to listen to complaints and problems they experience. The number of calls received by the inbound call centers of each company is not fixed and varies widely. On certain days the number of customers calling the inbound call center can be very high but on other days it can be a little. Inbound call centers are important in order to meet customer satisfaction. Services performed by inbound call centers include customer service, walk-in centers, and service desks. (What is Inbound Call Center?)
- Outbound Call Center is a time when a company must make phone calls to customers to carry out sales activities or to validate customer data. Outbound call centers can be used to carry out promotions, expand sales leads, and customer retention programs. Outbound call centers can also function as customer data through information obtained from surveys conducted. Services provided by outbound call centers include telemarketing, telesales, telecollection, telereminder, teleretention, and surveys. (What is Outbound Call Center?)
Apart from these two types, call centers can also be distinguished from in-house call centers and outsourced call centers.
- In-house Call Center is operated by the company itself to provide services to its customers. The advantage of using an in-house call center is that the company can see for themselves how close the customer and company are to the company's main business. In addition, if there are obstacles, it can be discussed internally and more quickly.
- Outsourced Call Center is operated by professional call center service providers. The advantage of using an outsourced call center is that companies do not need to bother providing infrastructure and also recruiting agents who will spend more time and money if everything is arranged in an in-house call center.
VADS Indonesia As a Call Center Service Provider
The presence of a call center is now very necessary. Not only for selling products and promotions, accommodating claims and protests, but also for communicating with customers. Customers not only choose quality products and good prices but also need good service. If your company needs a solution to build and improve customer experience with call centers in various industries, VADS's Call Center solution is the right choice. VADS Indonesia can help your company to improve its customer experience with a complete solution for both large and small business companies. VADS Indonesia has an integrated solution that can be tailored to the needs of your company, such as how much human resources are needed to meet sales targets or handle your customers. You will get data and reports about your customers so that you can increase your customer satisfaction. VADS Indonesia as a call center service provider can provide all customer service solutions including inbound call centers and outbound call centers and can also be integrated with other systems, one of which is CRM and Omnichannel. Contact email@example.com for consultation and call center services for your company.
Contact Center is one of the must-have services as a liaison between customers and companies. A contact center is a must for any company that wants to grow its business and increase sales figures.
There are two types of contact centers, Inbound Contact Centers and Outbound Contact Centers. Inbound Contact Center is receiving incoming calls from customers who are looking for information and need technical support related to company products or services (Read: Inbound Contact Center to Improve Customer Experience). Meanwhile, the Outbound Contact Center is making calls from companies to customers for certain business activities. We will discuss more Outbound Contact Center.
What is Outbound Contact Center?
Outbound Contact Center is making calls from companies to consumers to carry out certain business activities. This activity is proactive in contacting customers in carrying out operations to achieve certain business goals. The purpose of the outbound contact center is to promote company sales, provide satisfaction to customers, and create new customers so that it will improve customer service and sales of the company's business. Activities included in outbound contact centers such as Telemarketing, Telesales, Telereminder, Telecollection, Teleretention, and other business activities.
Advantages of Using an Outbound Contact Center
The advantages that a company will get if using an outbound contact center include:
- The latest information regarding the company's products and services can be conveyed to customers in a timely and efficient manner
- Get new customers through phone calls or new sales to existing customers
- Increase sales transactions
- Control the quality of after-sales service
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Can be integrated into customer service or CRM
Outbound contact centers provide benefits for the company. In addition, with advances in technology, telecommunication services such as outbound contact centers have increased the quality of their services so that companies are required to have outbound contact center services to improve their business.
Services You Can Do with Outbound Contact Centers
Various services can be performed by outbound contact center agents, such as making calls to reach and attract prospective customers to find out about the company's products and services. In addition, by using outbound contact center agents, companies can conduct market research on the needs needed by consumers. Outbound contact center agents contact customers according to the company's target customers and learn more about the needs and interests of consumers. Other services such as:
- Lead Generation
- Market Research and Survey
- Appointment Setting
- Debt Collection
- Data Validation and Database Development
- Direct Sales
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Loyalty Program
- Product / Service Promotion
Types of Outbound Contact Centers
- Telemarketing. Telemarketing provides offers in the form of company products and services over the phone such as sales and promotion of products to candidates from marketing campaigns to purchases. The advantages of using telemarketing services are to increase revenue, increase sales productivity, and business opportunities. Telemarketing agents who have broad insight are needed to increase sales and offer company services.
- Telereminder. Telereminder is part of a type of outbound contact center that can be applied to customers with the aim of reminding and ensuring customers make payments on time. The advantage of using this telereminder service is that it can help complete payments from start to maturity, provide payment alternatives, control, cash flow, and reduce bad credit. Telemarketing agents are needed who have the best service (service excellence) in invoicing so as to maintain customer satisfaction and trust in the company.
- Teleretention. Teleretention can increase company revenue by convincing customers to offer the latest products and services owned by the company so as to ensure customers have loyalty to the company's products and services. The advantages of using teleretention services are to minimize loss of customers, maintain customer satisfaction, utilize the owned database, increase sales productivity, and rebuild connections with customers.
- Telecollection. Telecollection is an extension of the accounts receivable management process. The telecollection process starts from understanding customer behavior and by developing a campaign according to the situation being faced by the customer. After that, the telecollection agent will follow up on the customer by immediately invoicing to pay. The advantages of using telecollection services are to ensure that business transactions and payments are received on time, increase the company's cash collection, and reduce fraud and losses experienced in processing receivables.
The ability to provide good customer experience depends on the quality of the outbound contact center agents in providing services to customers. Outbound contact center agents are representatives of companies that directly interact with customers so that by having trained and experienced outbound contact center agents and a good outbound contact center technology system can provide a customer experience in accordance with customer expectations.
VADS Indonesia, a BPO engaged in contact center, can help your company to make your company's outbound contact center a success. VADS Indonesia has an outbound contact center system and technology that makes it easier for you to achieve your desired business goals and increase your business income. In addition, VADS Indonesia's outbound contact center agents have good skills and experience to ensure they can serve your customers well so as to create a good customer experience, on the other hand, you can focus on your main business operations. Some of the other advantages that VADS Indonesia has for your company are:
- Has an Information Technology Infrastructure Methodology (ITIL) certification in improving quality efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring effective service, improving performance, and increasing the business value of your company
- Serve your customers in multi-languages such as English, Mandarin, Malaysian, Tagalog, Japanese and Korean
- Experienced human resources and continuous training
- Provide 24/7 technical support
- Provide consultation with experienced VADS contact center practitioners and certified by COPC
- Save on your company budget and also increase profits for your company
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and consultation regarding the outbound contact center to improve your company's customer experience.