The business world is getting faster and the level of competition is getting higher and companies have to be smart in managing their business. How can a large company run all the operations it has to do? Efficient operations are needed to be competitive in this fast-paced business world. This makes companies need business process outsourcing services to third parties to be able to assist companies in running their business.
Definition of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Business Process Outsourcing or commonly abbreviated as BPO is an activity of outsourcing several business processes and functions carried out by a company to a third party. Companies can use BPO services to perform some of the tasks necessary for their business to operate efficiently.
Basically, BPO is an action taken by companies when they hand over some of their activities to outside parties. This transfer, along with the rights and obligations of each party, is usually recorded in a cooperation contract, either to solve problems in the company or to support the goals and objectives of business activities. In this sense, both the outside provider and the company have an equal position - not as a superior and subordinate because it is a partnership or cooperation.
The purpose of BPO
In Indonesia, many BPO companies are companies that outsource the business processes and functions of a company. The objectives of Business Process Outsourcing are as follows:
- As a complement to technical services
- Companies can focus on core business operations
- Cost efficiency and repair work of a non-core nature
- Reducing the risk to the company for future business uncertainties
Advantages of BPO
The advantages of using BPO for companies are as follows:
- Increase productivity. An important aspect of business process outsourcing is its ability to free companies from some of their day-to-day process management responsibilities so that executives have more time to focus on core business operations. Outsourcing companies are able to increase their efficiency and productivity for the operations of other important divisions.
- Cost-Effective. Another benefit that companies can experience by using BPO is cost savings. Companies use BPO so that it can be helped regarding work efficiency as well as labor so that companies can save costs in terms of infrastructure, manpower, and business operations.
- Focus on Core Business. BPO can provide assistance to companies to focus on the company's core business. BPO can give executives the freedom to focus more on time and energy building the company's internal business because BPO will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the company's back office and front office.
- Increase Capability. By using BPO, companies can increase their ability to provide more optimal products and services for their customers. So that customers will get products and services according to their needs. This can increase the capabilities of employees to be able to develop their abilities.
BPO has evolved over time and innovation in technology. BPO provides a variety of services according to company needs such as payroll, human resources, accounting, customer experience, or contact centers. In this case, it is usually categorized into back office outsourcing which includes internal business functions such as human and financial resources, and front office outsourcing includes services that deal with customers directly such as contact centers. In addition, there are other services such as business, health, energy, technology, retail, transportation, and telecommunications.
One of the well-known BPO companies in Indonesia is VADS Indonesia which can provide professional BPO services, especially in the fields of Customer Experience, Digital Solutions, and Security Solutions in Indonesia and the Asia Pacific to increase business productivity and profits for your company. Various solutions are provided such as:
- Contact Center Service Solutions
- Customer Service Learning Center
- Omni-channel Strategy
- Digital Care Management
- Social Media Analytics
- IT Managed Services
- Smart Services
- Cyber Security
- Blockchain Secure Authentication
- Smart Voice Bot
- WhatsApp Business
- Smart Chat Assistant
With various advantages that VADS Indonesia has such as certified experts, 24/7 service for 365 days, has ISO 27: 0001 for data security so we can help you.
To find out more about how to improve customer service in your company, VADS Indonesia can help your business. Kindly contact email@example.com for consultations regarding customer service and to see more about how VADS Indonesia helps various companies in Indonesia in developing their business.
The Covid-19 pandemic situation is indeed not an easy situation, the risk of spreading and transmitting the virus is still a threat. However, under these conditions, the company must be able to control this situation and strengthen the internal components to unite through this difficult time because the economy must continue to run amid this pandemic while maintaining high vigilance by complying with and implementing health protocols.
To prevent the transmission of the Covid-19 virus in the new normal era, the government has appealed to companies to implement strict health protocols. The government has also issued a circular through the Ministry of Health which is contained in the Circular of the Minister of Health Number HK.02.01 / MENKES / 335/2020 concerning the Protocol for the Prevention of Corona Virus Disease (Covid-19) Transmission in the Workplace of the Service and Trade Sector (Public Area) in Supports Business Continuity.
Based on this, VADS Indonesia also has a working guide during the new normal for the Jakarta, Yogyakarta, and Semarang sites covering the development of information related to the Covid-19 virus, information about what to do during the new normal, providing various new normal facilities, and also establishing the Covid-19 virus handling team.
Each site is required to implement health protocols to prevent transmission of the Covid-19 virus, such as:
- Always wear a mask while in the office area
- Always wash your hands before entering the office area
- Check body temperature before entering the office area
- Restrict the lift to a maximum of 5 people and follow the instructions on the lift
- Maintain a distance during work including desks and chairs with a minimum distance of 1 meter
- Wearing a mask while in the work area
- Maintain a good distance in work areas, public spaces, dining areas, smoking areas and follow health protocols in office areas
- Provide special signs on various floors of the work area such as queues to enter buildings, elevators, toilets, and other areas as a distance barrier
- Regulating the number of workers who enter (shift) in order to facilitate implementation in maintaining distance
- Regular cleaning of several places such as door handles and stairs, elevator buttons, shared equipment, and other public facilities in the building
- Keeping the work area clean, such as PCs, headsets, and desks by using the disinfectant wipes that have been provided
- Give distance from other employees when in the dining room, and don't forget to wash your hands before eating.
- Smoking areas throughout the VADS office are only limited to 5 people with a distance of approximately 1 meter each.
- Employees are not allowed to go to the project work area or other divisions if there is no work-related need.
- Temporarily, public spaces such as the common dining room (mezzanine) were closed to prevent crowds
All employees of PT VADS Indonesia, both in Jakarta, Yogyakarta, and Semarang, before entering the work area, are required to check the temperature and also fill out the personal data form before entering the work area which can be scanned from each employee's cellphone.
Employees who violate the health protocol will be sanctioned in the form of a warning letter by Human Capital PT VADS Indonesia. The Security Officer on duty also has the right to make an on-the-spot warning if there is a health protocol violation.
Various actions taken by PT VADS Indonesia in handling and preventing the Covid-19 virus include always providing information in the form of socialization and education about maintaining distance and the importance of using masks via email blasts to all employees, having separate hotlines and email services to provide updates and reports on Covid-19 in the office environment for employees, as well as forming a Covid-19 handling team with the aim of:
- Take steps to prevent Covid-19 within VADS Indonesia
- Accelerate the handling of Covid-19 cases with detailed procedures that have been established for reporting Covid-19 cases
- Take steps to deal with positive cases of Covid-19, make a BCP (Business Continuity Plan) plan at the company and project level
- Accelerate decision-making in all matters related to Covid-19.
PT VADS Indonesia prioritizes health and safety as the number one priority at this time to prevent the transmission of Covid-19 and provide optimal protection for the health of workers. Let us always protect ourselves, our families, and colleagues from the spread of Covid-19!
Currently, the need for call centers is increasingly needed by companies to provide optimal service to customers. Customers need a fast response in fulfilling their needs and solving problems or problems they experience regarding the company's products and services.
Many channels are used by customers to fulfill their needs, such as through social media, email, and telephone. Indeed, telephone line services are considered to be able to help quickly if they need solutions and quick answers because by calling, customers directly talk to call center agents to ask for assistance and information related to company products and services so that call center agents can immediately answer and help complete solutions from the company. customer.
The call center function is two-way communication between customers and companies. Call centers are at the forefront of the company in providing information and serving customers. Not only that, call center functions, but call centers can also help companies increase productivity and business efficiency, such as:
- Increase customer satisfaction. Companies that use call centers and can provide optimal service to customers will have an impact on increasing customer satisfaction. By using a call center, companies can help solve problems experienced by customers quickly and precisely. In addition, call centers can provide updated information about the latest products and services from the company so that customers can find out this information.
- Build brand awareness. Companies can use call centers as brand awareness and help companies to provide information related to their products and services to customers. Companies can easily attract customers and serve customers through call centers and also help customers by providing solutions so that companies can give meaning to customers through their products or services and create value in the minds of customers.
- Knowing market research. Call centers can be used by companies to find out what customers need and want. By using a call center, companies can have access to review customer data centrally in which there is information about customers such as personal information and customer purchase history. So that the company knows the needs of its customers. This can be used by companies to interact appropriately and in a way that suits each customer.
- Increase company revenue. Companies can use call center services to make transactions or upgrade products and services to individual customers or what is commonly known as telemarketing. This telemarketing service can sell products by providing clear information to customers using telephone media. The use of call centers to attract potential or existing customers to upgrade our company's products or services can increase purchases so as to increase company revenue.
Call centers are not just providing information, but provide many benefits to the company. Being able to establish close relationships with customers and make customers feel comfortable is the key to a call center's success in improving customer relationships and winning the hearts of customers so that it can grow loyalty and sales.
VADS Indonesia, as the best call center service provider company in Indonesia, provides solutions that can facilitate your company to increase the effectiveness of your company's business and sales with the call center that we provide. You can provide optimal service whether in any field of business by using a call center. The various advantages that are obtained by using the call center services provided by VADS Indonesia include:
- You can focus on your main business
- Has an Information Technology Infrastructure Methodology (ITIL) certification in improving quality efficiently and effectively.
- Has ISO 27001: 2013 certification for data and infrastructure security
- Serving 24/7 for 365 days
- Has certified experts
Immediately contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about call centers and call center improvement consultations for your company.
The existence of the Covid-19 pandemic changed the way people work. Limited distance and large-scale social restrictions have led some companies to change the way they work. All industries change their way of working and adapt to a new normal life or what is known as the "New Normal". However, this limitation does not make companies stop here, it takes innovation and careful planning to survive and continue to provide optimal service to its customers.
Service Excellence has always been a key value for VADS Indonesia to always provide full service to its loyal clients. In the current situation of the Covid-19 pandemic, VADS Indonesia has carried out a number of initiatives in an effort to maintain productivity, one of which is providing training to CEC (Customer Engagement Champion) through online and offline training with the aim of improving superior human resource skills.
The limitations faced must make training, which is usually only done face-to-face, into an online method. There are many changes that must be made in changing the method from offline to online, one of which is reducing the daily training duration from the previous 8 hours to 4 hours per day, reducing this duration makes adjustments to the material to be delivered.
Switching to an online method cannot be denied that this can make trainees easily tired due to the lack of nonverbal communication, meeting locations that only stare at the screen all day long and do not move, and various technical errors such as dead internet connection or lag in meeting applications the meeting lasts 45 minutes to 60 minutes waiting for the lag to be fixed.
However, this obstacle is not a challenge to continue to hone one's abilities. The VADS Indonesia Learning and Development Team always tries to bring a new atmosphere and themes to the training held. Several training activities were recorded, both online and face-to-face. One of the activities that were held last September was on “Personality Plus and Correspondence Skill: Email Handling” given to operational teams, especially CEC in Jakarta and Yogyakarta.
- Personality plus training discusses 4 (four) personality types according to the theory written by Florence Littauer, the purpose of providing this material is so that participants can understand the heterogeneity in the scope of work so that they can communicate effectively with each personality type. Discussions in training activities also make the training atmosphere very fluid and make it easier for participants to understand the topics being conveyed.
- Correspondence Skill Training: Email Handling which is held online. Email handling is an integral part of customer service, that's why this training is held so that participants are able to understand how to handle email properly, master ethics in using email, understand techniques for making professional email with the personal touch, and choose sentences and words -the appropriate word when sending an email.
The VADS Indonesia Learning and Development Team runs online training using Microsoft Teams media. Microsoft Teams is a feature of Microsoft 365 that works for video conferencing and collaboration. Microsoft Teams has several advantages such as:
- Sophisticated data security system so you don't have to worry about data leaks
- Complete messaging solution
- Fully integrated with Microsoft 365
- There are many add-ins
- Present on various platforms such as Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS
- Support for offline and low bandwidth
This online training was first held on 19 May 2020 with the theme of Social Media for Business with the aim that CEC friends and Team Leaders understand the use of social media in the contact center world, including how to communicate with customers using social media effectively.
In addition, the learning development team also conducts online training for internal VADS Indonesia which aims to provide education related to products and services from VADS Indonesia. In addition, this internal online training aims to improve the skills and knowledge of VADS Indonesia employees.
However, offline training continues by implementing health protocols such as using masks and face shields, washing hands before entering the room with the hand sanitizer that has been provided in the room, and also maintaining distance during training so that there is a maximum quota in each room to keep your distance.
VADS Indonesia has a Customer Service Learning Center solution as a training center that provides trainers, modules, development programs for both individuals and teams. Have a comprehensive curriculum for training moderated by professional trainers. The location and type of implementation can also be adjusted according to company needs. The types of training provided by VADS Indonesia include analysis of training needs, consulting, customer service, leadership, interpersonal development, motivation, training for trainers, and digital marketing. The benefits of using the VADS Indonesia Learning Center are:
- Training that can be tailored by certified and experienced trainers and experts in their fields
- Increase motivation and engagement between employees and the company
- Improve skills and knowledge to employees about service to company customers.
Kindly contact email@example.com for consultation on the training for your company's needs.
A number of businesses have experienced challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic, both from a financial and operational perspective. Not only did income fall, but productivity also fell. The term Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and its function in companies is not a new term in the business world, but it is rarely a priority because it requires more costs and requires time to implement. In fact, disasters can occur at any time and it is not known when and how long they will occur, so it is necessary to do careful planning so that the business continues. So that Business Continuity Planning is needed by almost all companies.
Definition of Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
Business Continuity Planning is a situation where business conditions must continue to run by planning and making work plans to anticipate organizational conditions when a disaster occurs. Business Continuity Planning ensures a business can run and provide its services after a disaster. Business Continuity Planning is designed as a preventive or preventive action so that if a disaster occurs, the company and business processes will not be hampered. The purpose of this Business Continuity Planning is to keep the business operating despite the disruption and save the information system from the impact of further disasters. Business Continuity Planning can minimize the effect of events from disruptions on operations and reduce the risk of financial losses and increase the organization's ability to recover as soon as possible from these disruptions. Based on these objectives, Business Continuity Planning can help minimize costs associated with disruptions and reduce the risks associated with it.
Planning Phase of Business Continuity Planning
The planning process of a Business Continuity Plan will enable companies to find and reduce threats, respond to an event when it occurs, recover from the immediate impact of an event and finally restore operations to their original state. Reduce, respond, recover and restore or better known as the Four R's in the Business Continuity Plan.
Based on the CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) standard, there are 4 phases of the BCP process, namely:
- Scope Determination and Planning. At this stage, all the elements needed when a disaster occurs, such as a person in charge when it occurs, the budget for when a disaster occurs, and critical areas that need to be protected and must continue to run. Some of these critical areas include LAN networks, WANs, computer servers, data communications and telecommunications, workstations, application and software backups, media and records for storing important data, and human resources as post-disaster officers during the production process.
- Determination of the Business Impact Assessment (BIA). BIA is used to help business units understand the impact of a disaster and is carried out before creating a Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP). This stage includes the implementation of risk analysis and determining the impact on the company regarding potential loss and risk analysis in 2 forms, namely those related to money value (quantitative) and impacts related to operations (qualitative).
- Development of Business Continuity Planning (BCP). In this process, emergency preparation includes an implementation plan, a test plan, and a maintenance plan. At this stage also determines an alternative business recovery operating strategy for business recovery within a predetermined time period by appointing a team with pre-determined capabilities.
- Approval of Plans and Implementation. This process is to test the Business Continuity Planning. Next is training and outreach to all employees and evaluating the results of the training. The final step after evaluation and improvement is to seek final approval from management.
Benefits of Implementing Business Continuity Planning
The benefits obtained when the company implements Business Continuity Planning are:
- Protect company assets
- Improve organizational reputation
- Increase organizational resilience
- Protect the achievement of organizational goals
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the organization
In the present era, especially in a pandemic like this time, companies need to implement good Business Continuity Planning to avoid hampering company performance. The most important thing about this Business Continuity Planning is how to make the company survive in the midst of a crisis but still focus on providing optimal service to customers.
Business Continuity Planning Services
Surviving a pandemic helps businesses to continue and integrate with all disaster recovery and emergency initiatives in a stronger response to any disaster. Here's how Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) can help speed up the implementation of the business continuity planning process:
- Availability of Information. Confidentiality, integrity, and availability or what is often known as the CIA's simple security model but must be applied to information security policies within the company. Information is an important part of doing business with various situations and threats that exist today. Business Continuity Planning is a way to ensure that one of these models is implemented to be able to deal with disasters that occur.
- Customer Experience Continuity. Contact centers have become part of the Business Process Outsourcing to convey important information to customers both inbound and outbound across various channels. The availability of this service will make it one of the companies to survive and sustainable business in serving customers and ensuring that the customer experience can be carried out optimally as well as during a disaster.
Preparing business continuity planning, especially for contact centers, is important to provide optimal service to customers. The resources needed, such as premises, human resources, IT systems, networks, infrastructure, data centers, applications, and communications, need to be considered. The most important thing is to analyze the situation of each company because every company has different levels. In addition, it is also important to consider having a cloud-based backup as a solution for operational efficiency.
Business Continuity Planning readiness to ensure the customer experience runs optimally is a challenge in itself. There are several options at the Business Continuity Planning level available by analyzing the 4 phases of BCP that were discussed earlier. BCP will be implemented in conjunction with the Disaster Recovery (DR) strategy, where each company will have different levels of DR both in the Recover Point Objective and the Recovery Time Objective. The right level of DR will be a critical factor in BCP's success in ensuring the expected business resilience. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consultation and application of your company's BCP so as to maintain and improve your company's customer service.
The Covid-19 pandemic has completely changed the way people live. The world that is currently working is a world with a new normal that we need to accept and continue our activities with various health protocols. Companies are facing various challenges in facing this pandemic, one of which is call center management.
Customers have a changing behavior during this pandemic. By means of efforts to transact directly, and supported by technological advances that make purchasing decisions turn online. The number of requests for the needs of customers makes the company must be ready to serve customers. One of them is with call center services to provide information and to help customers during this pandemic. Seeing the changes in customer behavior during this pandemic, call centers will certainly get high call traffic from customers who need information quickly and briefly.
To develop during the Covid-19 pandemic, call centers must continue to provide the right service by telephone. The solutions that the company needs must have good security and innovative technology. Call center strategies and technologies include:
It is one of the important call center strategies that can be used during a pandemic like today. The use of voice as service automation is one of the most effective ways to respond to more customers who call the company every day. Voicebot is equipped with Artificial Intelligence which has the ability to conduct conversations (voice). Voicebot provides a better customer experience because of its always-on status, low cost, and more productive answer to repetitive questions so that call center agents can focus more on solving complex problems and focus on increasing more complex sales.
Cloud Contact Center
Companies that use a cloud-based contact center system will find it easier to transition their staff and operations. This solution allows contact center agents to work from their respective homes by having computers and headsets as well as supporting bandwidth so that they are safe and can be managed remotely. In addition, the use of cloud contact centers is also integrated with systems owned by the company in customers, such as CRM so that they can see in real-time the activities being carried out by the contact center agent in summary or in detail.
Companies that have workforce management solutions can easily control the schedule of contact center agents to work at their respective homes. Workforce management can see what is needed and can quickly fix contact centers in a high traffic volume wait. This will be a new challenge, for example, being able to stop corporate contact center agents from using their cell phones, which is seen as a security issue. By using workforce management solutions, companies can manage call centers effectively and efficiently and can help and control operational activities remotely. This is beneficial for company productivity, namely in communication, cost efficiency, and providing more services to improve customer experience.
The pandemic provides an overview of all of us around the world about the importance of having a sustainable business plan. There are many lessons and ways that companies can get from this pandemic. It needs to be done to build a "new normal" to contribute to the company and customers and adapt to the current environment. It may take a little time to sort everything out but it is important to make the necessary investment so that the company's call center continues to run optimally and can provide the best service to customers. There are many other well-performing call center solutions to help companies in this time of the pandemic. After the pandemic is finally over, companies can realize sustainable business performance including the company's operational call center.
Through the VADS Indonesia contact center solution that is integrated with any device, workers continue to carry out service functions and provide good service. To find out more about various innovative call center solutions during a pandemic, kindly contact email@example.com.
In this digital and fast-paced era, it is undeniable that the role of call center agents is important in every company as a strategy to improve business services to customers. Call center agents can be a contributor to revenue and brand image for the company because call centers are the front line of companies that communicate directly with customers and serve customers in order to obtain customer satisfaction. Therefore, call center agents must master certain skills to deal directly with customers. If the call center agent does not have this capability, he will risk losing customers because the service received by the customer is disappointing. A professional call center with mental attitude, knowledge, and skills in serving customers over the phone is needed in order to provide satisfactory service. Here are 10 skills a call center agent must have:
- Always Smile. As a call center agent, a smile is one of the most important services, because a smile means that the call center agent is ready to help and provide solutions to customers.
- Communication Skills. A call center agent must be good at communicating with his customers. Customers come because they need detailed information related to company products and services, so call center agents must be able to provide explanations that can be understood by customers so that customers can be interested in the company's products or services.
- Persuasion. Experienced call center agents must master persuasion skills or persuade potential customers to be interested and be increasingly convinced that the company's products and services are suitable for these customers so that customers will buy the company's products and services.
- Ability to Understand Customers. Call center agents are required to be able to understand several psychological conditions and principles of customer behavior and emotions. It is important for the personalization process to provide a good customer experience. So it is important to get to know customers because call center agents must not misread customer desires which will have fatal consequences.
- Time Management. Call center agents must be able to help customers, one of which is contacting at the right time. Call center agents must ensure that customers are not busy and help not to call too long because it takes up customer time. So it is important for call center agents to manage the exact time and duration needed to contact customers.
- Product Knowledge. Call center agents are required to know in-depth about the products and services sold by the company. Without knowing the products and services that the company sells, call center agents will not understand how to help customers when they are facing problems. In addition, call center agents must update their information and knowledge of the company's products and plans so that if there are new product developments and features, call center agents can provide the right information to customers.
- Good Listening Ability. A call center agent must have good listening skills. Poor listening ability will give a bad impression of the services provided by the company. Customers will feel annoyed when the call center agent asks to repeat what he said.
- Patience. Call center agents must have a patient nature, this is important to provide good and fast service. If a customer calls feeling annoyed or annoyed with a product or service from a company that doesn't satisfy the customer, the call center agent must be patient in dealing with the customer and still provide optimal service. Call center agents still have to respond with a cool head, wide heart, and awake tone of voice so that customers do not get more annoyed, then run away and move to a competing company.
- Fast Response. A call center agent must be responsive in responding to customer needs. They must be able to work fast without sacrificing service quality. Sometimes something unexpected becomes a problem experienced by the customer so that the call center agent must always be ready in any circumstances to solve the problem experienced by the customer.
- Multitasking. A call center agent must be able to work in an organized manner and must be able to handle multiple tasks while paying attention to what customers need. A call center agent must be able to listen to customer needs while recording questions or complaints from customers quickly, at the same time a call center agent must be able to find what data is needed and convey it to customers properly.
Apart from the above skills, a call center agent must also have a willingness to learn. Whatever you get, don't feel satisfied and have to keep learning. One way to learn to be better is to look in the mirror so that we can see changes in expression or facial expression when receiving customer complaints about the phone. So that it will be embedded in the soul that call center agents must be able to provide good service to company customers. In addition, a call center agent must also be flexible and creative in dealing with customers to provide solutions that can be applied to each customer who has different problems.
Do not forget to also provide peace to customers regarding the problems they are facing if they are not finished right away, call center agents must be able to provide the understanding and promise to immediately contact the customer to solve the problem because what the customer needs is that the problem experienced must be resolved immediately within the required time. fast.
VADS Indonesia provides the best call center agents because they are experienced and trained. VADS Indonesia also provides training from experienced and certified trainers in the call center world so that the call center agents provided by VADS Indonesia are ready to start working. In addition to meeting the skill criteria above, VADS Indonesia call center agents also have multi-language expertise according to your company's needs, such as English, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Thai, Tagalog, and other languages. The education background of call center agents at VADS Indonesia is also tailored to the needs of your company and the company industry.
By using the services of VADS Indonesia, your company will get a quality call center agent according to your company's needs and be able to grow your business. Improve your business now with call center services, both fully outsourced and managed service. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more complete information.
Business competition is getting tighter, making companies compete in providing the best service to its customers, one of which is by providing a call center. Almost all companies have a call center because it is a necessity for companies and customers. The need for a call center is very important as a means of communication between customers and companies so that companies can meet customer needs both in terms of fulfilling information needs and to meet customer needs. In addition, call centers can also provide information and data in the form of customer needs so that companies can see these insights and can be the right solution to meet customer needs so that they can improve company services to customers.
What is a Call Center?
A call center is a call center for the telephone that originates from the customer. Call centers can receive incoming phone calls from customers or can make outgoing calls to customers. The company's goal of having a call center is to increase sales to customers, to answer questions raised by customers, be it questions related to services and products from the company, and to provide assistance to customers for the problems they face. Call centers are the company's front line in communicating with customers and the public because of its two-way communication. Customers can tell about their experiences and constraints so that the company can help solve these problems, on the other hand, the company can communicate directly with customers regarding its products and services so that customers can choose and buy products that are according to their wishes.
Call centers are operated based on the needs of each company, can be through long working hours or can be up to 24x7 by involving call center agents and equipped with work stations in the form of tools such as computers, telephones, headsets, routing, automatic call distribution, interactive voice response ( interactive voice response - IVR), outgoing calls, voicemail, and various other components.
What Are the Duties of a Call Center?
The duties and responsibilities of the call center are as follows:
- Receive incoming calls to the call center
- Providing fast and precise solutions to any questions asked by customers
- Listen carefully to all complaints submitted by customers
- Serve customers in a friendly and precise manner
- Provide answers to any questions about the problems raised and about the company's products
- Provide complete information about the company's products and services
What Are the Benefits of a Call Center?
Call centers are a way to increase customer satisfaction by maximizing the use of technology to interact with customers, especially in solving problems experienced by customers. If the problems experienced by customers can be resolved on time, customers will be satisfied. Other benefits of having a call center are:
- Cost-Effective. By using call center solutions, companies can save costs because with call centers the company has directly communicated with customers, creates customer loyalty so that customers will continue to use the company's products and services, and can increase sales. In addition, using a call center service company can be a solution to the efficiency of the company's budget because call center service providers can assist companies in managing company service services.
- Understanding Customers. Call centers can be used as corporate media to find out and understand what customers need. By using a call center, companies get access to data and see facts related to customer information such as personal information and purchases of company products or services. So that the company can understand customers and interact in a timely manner and meet customer needs.
- Improve Relationships with Customers. Call centers are a means for companies to communicate with customers who focus on telephone lines so that by interacting with customers directly, they can find out what customers need and solve customer needs. Call centers that can meet customer needs properly will ultimately create customer loyalty so that customer relationship will increase.
What Are the Types of Call Centers?
Overall, there are two types of call centers, namely Inbound Call Centers and Outbound Call Centers.
- Inbound Call Center is a time when a company will get phone calls from customers both to ask about company products and services and to listen to complaints and problems they experience. The number of calls received by the inbound call centers of each company is not fixed and varies widely. On certain days the number of customers calling the inbound call center can be very high but on other days it can be a little. Inbound call centers are important in order to meet customer satisfaction. Services performed by inbound call centers include customer service, walk-in centers, and service desks. (What is Inbound Call Center?)
- Outbound Call Center is a time when a company must make phone calls to customers to carry out sales activities or to validate customer data. Outbound call centers can be used to carry out promotions, expand sales leads, and customer retention programs. Outbound call centers can also function as customer data through information obtained from surveys conducted. Services provided by outbound call centers include telemarketing, telesales, telecollection, telereminder, teleretention, and surveys. (What is Outbound Call Center?)
Apart from these two types, call centers can also be distinguished from in-house call centers and outsourced call centers.
- In-house Call Center is operated by the company itself to provide services to its customers. The advantage of using an in-house call center is that the company can see for themselves how close the customer and company are to the company's main business. In addition, if there are obstacles, it can be discussed internally and more quickly.
- Outsourced Call Center is operated by professional call center service providers. The advantage of using an outsourced call center is that companies do not need to bother providing infrastructure and also recruiting agents who will spend more time and money if everything is arranged in an in-house call center.
VADS Indonesia As a Call Center Service Provider
The presence of a call center is now very necessary. Not only for selling products and promotions, accommodating claims and protests, but also for communicating with customers. Customers not only choose quality products and good prices but also need good service. If your company needs a solution to build and improve customer experience with call centers in various industries, VADS's Call Center solution is the right choice. VADS Indonesia can help your company to improve its customer experience with a complete solution for both large and small business companies. VADS Indonesia has an integrated solution that can be tailored to the needs of your company, such as how much human resources are needed to meet sales targets or handle your customers. You will get data and reports about your customers so that you can increase your customer satisfaction. VADS Indonesia as a call center service provider can provide all customer service solutions including inbound call centers and outbound call centers and can also be integrated with other systems, one of which is CRM and Omnichannel. Contact email@example.com for consultation and call center services for your company.
Contact Center is one of the must-have services as a liaison between customers and companies. A contact center is a must for any company that wants to grow its business and increase sales figures.
There are two types of contact centers, Inbound Contact Centers and Outbound Contact Centers. Inbound Contact Center is receiving incoming calls from customers who are looking for information and need technical support related to company products or services (Read: Inbound Contact Center to Improve Customer Experience). Meanwhile, the Outbound Contact Center is making calls from companies to customers for certain business activities. We will discuss more Outbound Contact Center.
What is Outbound Contact Center?
Outbound Contact Center is making calls from companies to consumers to carry out certain business activities. This activity is proactive in contacting customers in carrying out operations to achieve certain business goals. The purpose of the outbound contact center is to promote company sales, provide satisfaction to customers, and create new customers so that it will improve customer service and sales of the company's business. Activities included in outbound contact centers such as Telemarketing, Telesales, Telereminder, Telecollection, Teleretention, and other business activities.
Advantages of Using an Outbound Contact Center
The advantages that a company will get if using an outbound contact center include:
- The latest information regarding the company's products and services can be conveyed to customers in a timely and efficient manner
- Get new customers through phone calls or new sales to existing customers
- Increase sales transactions
- Control the quality of after-sales service
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Can be integrated into customer service or CRM
Outbound contact centers provide benefits for the company. In addition, with advances in technology, telecommunication services such as outbound contact centers have increased the quality of their services so that companies are required to have outbound contact center services to improve their business.
Services You Can Do with Outbound Contact Centers
Various services can be performed by outbound contact center agents, such as making calls to reach and attract prospective customers to find out about the company's products and services. In addition, by using outbound contact center agents, companies can conduct market research on the needs needed by consumers. Outbound contact center agents contact customers according to the company's target customers and learn more about the needs and interests of consumers. Other services such as:
- Lead Generation
- Market Research and Survey
- Appointment Setting
- Debt Collection
- Data Validation and Database Development
- Direct Sales
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Loyalty Program
- Product / Service Promotion
Types of Outbound Contact Centers
- Telemarketing. Telemarketing provides offers in the form of company products and services over the phone such as sales and promotion of products to candidates from marketing campaigns to purchases. The advantages of using telemarketing services are to increase revenue, increase sales productivity, and business opportunities. Telemarketing agents who have broad insight are needed to increase sales and offer company services.
- Telereminder. Telereminder is part of a type of outbound contact center that can be applied to customers with the aim of reminding and ensuring customers make payments on time. The advantage of using this telereminder service is that it can help complete payments from start to maturity, provide payment alternatives, control, cash flow, and reduce bad credit. Telemarketing agents are needed who have the best service (service excellence) in invoicing so as to maintain customer satisfaction and trust in the company.
- Teleretention. Teleretention can increase company revenue by convincing customers to offer the latest products and services owned by the company so as to ensure customers have loyalty to the company's products and services. The advantages of using teleretention services are to minimize loss of customers, maintain customer satisfaction, utilize the owned database, increase sales productivity, and rebuild connections with customers.
- Telecollection. Telecollection is an extension of the accounts receivable management process. The telecollection process starts from understanding customer behavior and by developing a campaign according to the situation being faced by the customer. After that, the telecollection agent will follow up on the customer by immediately invoicing to pay. The advantages of using telecollection services are to ensure that business transactions and payments are received on time, increase the company's cash collection, and reduce fraud and losses experienced in processing receivables.
The ability to provide good customer experience depends on the quality of the outbound contact center agents in providing services to customers. Outbound contact center agents are representatives of companies that directly interact with customers so that by having trained and experienced outbound contact center agents and a good outbound contact center technology system can provide a customer experience in accordance with customer expectations.
VADS Indonesia, a BPO engaged in contact center, can help your company to make your company's outbound contact center a success. VADS Indonesia has an outbound contact center system and technology that makes it easier for you to achieve your desired business goals and increase your business income. In addition, VADS Indonesia's outbound contact center agents have good skills and experience to ensure they can serve your customers well so as to create a good customer experience, on the other hand, you can focus on your main business operations. Some of the other advantages that VADS Indonesia has for your company are:
- Has an Information Technology Infrastructure Methodology (ITIL) certification in improving quality efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring effective service, improving performance, and increasing the business value of your company
- Serve your customers in multi-languages such as English, Mandarin, Malaysian, Tagalog, Japanese and Korean
- Experienced human resources and continuous training
- Provide 24/7 technical support
- Provide consultation with experienced VADS contact center practitioners and certified by COPC
- Save on your company budget and also increase profits for your company
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and consultation regarding the outbound contact center to improve your company's customer experience.
Technology that is increasingly fast makes consumers want to quickly get information. Information that is easy to obtain and fast, will make consumers feel satisfied with the services we provide. Based on this phenomenon, it is important for companies to build good relationships with consumers. One of the good relationships is built using a contact center.
The contact center is a means of interaction between companies and consumers. Contact centers play an important role in improving the company's relationship with consumers because contact centers are the company's front line in dealing directly with consumers. The contact center's job is important because it must maintain customer satisfaction in order to trust and continue to use products from our company so that it will create customer loyalty.
There are two types of contact centers, inbound contact centers, and outbound contact centers. We will discuss more inbound contact centers. (Read more about: Outbound Contact Center for Increase Your Customer Experience)
What is an Inbound Contact Center?
Inbound contact center, in other words, receiving incoming calls is a customer service function whose main responsibility is to handle incoming customer telephone calls. The main characteristic of an inbound contact center is that agents wait for incoming calls to them as opposed to making calls. Usually, consumers will make incoming calls to find out service information, technical support, constraints, product assistance, or assistance to place orders, and it is the inbound contact center's responsibility to answer calls quickly and provide a professional and competent customer experience. Therefore, inbound contact center agents must be able to provide solutions to requests and problems experienced by consumers quickly and precisely. In this case, fast inbound call completion times and agent productivity are the main indicators of the success of a company's inbound contact center.
Advantages of Using Inbound Contact Centers
- More time to focus on your core business
- Operational cost savings
- Qualified employees by utilizing the competence of the outsourcing company
- Reducing business risk
- Maintain customer loyalty
- Optimizing customer experience
Services You Can Do with Inbound Contact Centers
Various services are performed by inbound contact center agents such as providing solutions and technical assistance such as changing passwords, updating customer account information, and responding to complaints experienced by customers. Inbound contact centers can also help customers complete online payments and order orders via calls. Customers can also contact the company to inquire about billing and problems with online payments. Furthermore, inbound contact centers can also increase sales if there are customers who want to upgrade or expand the desired solution.
Types of Inbound Contact Centers
- Customer Service. Customer service solutions are flexible and can understand various customers and personalization so that the company's relationship with customers can last a long time. This service is used when the client calls with some kind of problem that must be resolved. In this case, customer service knows the details of the problem and tries to solve, answer questions, or just talk to customers.
- Service Desk. Single Point of Contact (SPOC) between the customer and the service provider. Service Desks are not only focused on handling incidents and requests but also provide interfaces for other processes such as problem management, change management, and service level management. In addition, the Service Desk also interacts with other operational activities within a company to improve operational efficiency.
- Walk-In Center. A means of providing comprehensive information to your customers. In this case, experienced human resources who have more knowledge are needed because they must be able to convey information, handle customer complaints, carry out promotions, and sell products or services by making up-selling offers. Walk-In Center can help companies create satisfaction and loyalty and increase company revenue.
Most of the inbound calls have an interactive voice response (IVR) before connecting with an agent who will talk directly to consumers. Based on research conducted by JDPower in articles published by twilio.com, customers will spend 30% of their time interacting with inbound calls in the IVR system. So, it is necessary to make IVR as quickly and efficiently as possible to route, monitor, and forward tasks to the inbound contact center agents.
The ability to provide a good customer experience depends on the quality of the agents in the inbound contact center. Because according to consumers, agents are representatives of companies that interact directly with them. So companies need to have inbound call center agents who are trained and experienced, a work environment with good facilities, have a good scheduling system, and are equipped with systems that can motivate inbound contact center agents to be able to provide the customer experience as expected by customers.
These needs are currently not difficult to fulfill, VADS Indonesia can help you to make your company's inbound calls successful. VADS Indonesia has inbound contact center agents with good skills and experience to ensure they can serve your customers well with a comfortable working environment and a good system. Inbound contact center agents are trained to provide a good customer experience so as to increase customer satisfaction, on the other hand, you can focus on your main business operations. The various advantages that VADS has that can provide benefits to your company are:
- Has an Information Technology Infrastructure Methodology (ITIL) certification in improving quality efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring effective service, improving performance, and increasing the business value of your company
- Serve your customers in multi-languages such as English, Mandarin, Malaysian, Tagalog,
- Experienced human resources and continuous training
- Provide 24/7 technical support
- Provide consultation with experienced VADS contact center practitioners and certified by COPC
Contact email@example.com for further information and consultation regarding the inbound contact center to improve your company's customer experience.
Blockchain Secure Authentication (BSA) is a database that is shared across a computer network. Using Blockchain Secure Authentication technology can protect data against manipulation. Blockchain Secure Authentication provides the world's first passwordless authentication solution based on blockchain verification technology that verifies users and their phones. This solution provides a strong and trusted authentication service for websites, mobile logins, and secure access to be performed online.
The various advantages of using Blockchain Secure Authentication technology are:
- Secure authentication with hack prevention
- Only use One Time Security Key (OTSK) based on some information from the device we are using and then enter without a password
- Reduce costs by managing security programs
- Convenience and fast with easy login
- Optimal reliability for cost savings
Blockchain Secure Authentication technology allows users to create a unique mobile environment that makes them unhackable. This phone is used as an OTSK certified device so you can log in without a password. Users do not need to store information on their mobile as Blockchain Secure Authentication verifies the phone itself based on the unique information of the phone. You do this by configuring to generate a one-time security key (OTSK) from a complex random number setup and sending it to multiple parties for approval/verification. Configuration continues to change the security key whenever an event occurs. Device information is mixed with the user's mobile device as well as the device information of other users, and it is a patented technology that is firmly configured to prevent hacking as OTSK changes all the time.
Blockchain Secure Authentication is a fast, secure, and immutable solution that cannot be changed or attacked across industries and platforms, enhancing great customer experience. Blockchain Secure Authentication can have a positive impact on all business verticals that require secure access authentication for both internal company employees and for your clients or customers. The values and benefits of Blockchain Secure Authentication are:
- Security. Enhanced security with blockchain technology that prevents unauthorized access to applications even from cloned or stolen devices and guarantees for an impenetrable ID and password solution.
- Comfort. The world's first patented solution based on blockchain technology that does not require a password to access the application. Easy and fast authentication that encrypts user data and verifies between the blockchain community.
- Cost Savings. Reduce costs by managing security programs, reduce operating and support costs associated with password management, and reduce the cost of sending transaction verification via SMS because blockchain has no transaction fees but is only required for infrastructure costs.
By using Blockchain Secure Authentication, transactions do not need to rely on one server only. Secure Authentication Blockchain users can also avoid various frauds that can occur due to hacking. Blockchain is not only used in the cryptocurrency world but can also be applied in various industries, especially in the financial sector, public sector, technology and media, healthcare, retail, and various other industrial sectors.
Get free open POC to simplify transactions and protect your transaction data with VADS Indonesia. You can also save your company operating costs. For further information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jakarta, 26 August 2020 - The Era of the public to be more active in using digital platforms during the pandemic and the new normal has made responsive public services one of the top priorities during a pandemic as the front line in serving and communicating with the public, especially in providing excellent services. This is the basis for PT VADS Indonesia to hold a webinar with the theme "Optimizing Public Services with the New Normal Customer Experience" to share knowledge and strategies on how to improve services in each unit or institution in the New Normal era, especially in government. This webinar was also held in connection with the celebration of Indonesia's 75th Independence Day as a form of PT VADS Indonesia's contribution to advancing the nation.
Through this webinar, VADS Indonesia introduces its best customer & digital services system that is suitable for use during a pandemic like this time. With the solutions provided by VADS Indonesia, it can simplify services for the public or customers who need information with a fast and precise response through various channels and ensure the security of data belonging to customers and the public.
This event also presents speakers who are experts and competent in their fields ranging from regulators and practitioners who provide important insights on how to handle customer experience in the new normal era.
Marvels P Situmorang (Acting Director of Broadband Development of the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology of the Republic of Indonesia), as the first speaker said, "The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the way of providing services to the public, by minimizing face-to-face meetings physically or contactless, but this requires a means. Telecommunications and governments are often lacking in building this required infrastructure. Therefore it requires a partnership or cooperation with the private sector for this technology need and this is an effective way for the government to meet the needs of the community.
Meanwhile, Andi Nirwoto (Director of Operations, IT, and Digital Banking of PT Bank Tabungan Negara) explained how Bank BTN has implemented a new business model that prioritizes digital services systems to its customers, starting from opening online onboarding accounts, cash recycle machines, to switching outlets. to branchless banking. "Almost all Bank BTN services can be accessed through our website or other digital channels at this time," said Andi. This makes customers comfortable with transactions even in the midst of limitations due to the pandemic.
Likewise with the third speaker, Netty Hartawati (Head of Information Services Section of the Directorate General of Customs and Excise, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia), explained how Customs' customer experience adapts to new normal conditions with digital channels such as chatbots, live chat, email, and social media.
In the last session, Rahmah Binti Isahak (AGM of Cybersecurity Services Division, Products & Innovations TM ONE) introduced a new solution from TM One, which is the holding company of VADS Indonesia, namely Blockchain Security Authentication, a digital security system that adopts a blockchain concept that is proven to be safe. and is more efficient to use today than other digital security services.
Participants who attended consisted of various government agencies such as Bank DKI, AXA Mandiri, PGASCOM, ASDP Indonesia, Jasa Marga, MRT Jakarta, Transjakarta, Baznas, Dompet Dhuafa, IGM, LPS, Ministry of Transportation, BPS, BNI Life, Palyja, JakPro, Pertamedika, RSPP, Garuda Indonesia, Istiqlal Mosque, DJP, Setkomwasjak, TICMI, and many more.
This webinar is expected to broaden the participants' insight in running public services that remain optimal even in the current new normal condition and also get to know more about the solutions that VADS Indonesia can provide in improving the customer experience for public services, especially during a pandemic.