Contact Center is one of the must-have services as a liaison between customers and companies. A contact center is a must for any company that wants to grow its business and increase sales figures.
There are two types of contact centers, Inbound Contact Centers and Outbound Contact Centers. Inbound Contact Center is receiving incoming calls from customers who are looking for information and need technical support related to company products or services (Read: Inbound Contact Center to Improve Customer Experience). Meanwhile, the Outbound Contact Center is making calls from companies to customers for certain business activities. We will discuss more Outbound Contact Center.
What is Outbound Contact Center?
Outbound Contact Center is making calls from companies to consumers to carry out certain business activities. This activity is proactive in contacting customers in carrying out operations to achieve certain business goals. The purpose of the outbound contact center is to promote company sales, provide satisfaction to customers, and create new customers so that it will improve customer service and sales of the company's business. Activities included in outbound contact centers such as Telemarketing, Telesales, Telereminder, Telecollection, Teleretention, and other business activities.
Advantages of Using an Outbound Contact Center
The advantages that a company will get if using an outbound contact center include:
- The latest information regarding the company's products and services can be conveyed to customers in a timely and efficient manner
- Get new customers through phone calls or new sales to existing customers
- Increase sales transactions
- Control the quality of after-sales service
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Can be integrated into customer service or CRM
Outbound contact centers provide benefits for the company. In addition, with advances in technology, telecommunication services such as outbound contact centers have increased the quality of their services so that companies are required to have outbound contact center services to improve their business.
Services You Can Do with Outbound Contact Centers
Various services can be performed by outbound contact center agents, such as making calls to reach and attract prospective customers to find out about the company's products and services. In addition, by using outbound contact center agents, companies can conduct market research on the needs needed by consumers. Outbound contact center agents contact customers according to the company's target customers and learn more about the needs and interests of consumers. Other services such as:
- Lead Generation
- Market Research and Survey
- Appointment Setting
- Debt Collection
- Data Validation and Database Development
- Direct Sales
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Loyalty Program
- Product / Service Promotion
Types of Outbound Contact Centers
- Telemarketing. Telemarketing provides offers in the form of company products and services over the phone such as sales and promotion of products to candidates from marketing campaigns to purchases. The advantages of using telemarketing services are to increase revenue, increase sales productivity, and business opportunities. Telemarketing agents who have broad insight are needed to increase sales and offer company services.
- Telereminder. Telereminder is part of a type of outbound contact center that can be applied to customers with the aim of reminding and ensuring customers make payments on time. The advantage of using this telereminder service is that it can help complete payments from start to maturity, provide payment alternatives, control, cash flow, and reduce bad credit. Telemarketing agents are needed who have the best service (service excellence) in invoicing so as to maintain customer satisfaction and trust in the company.
- Teleretention. Teleretention can increase company revenue by convincing customers to offer the latest products and services owned by the company so as to ensure customers have loyalty to the company's products and services. The advantages of using teleretention services are to minimize loss of customers, maintain customer satisfaction, utilize the owned database, increase sales productivity, and rebuild connections with customers.
- Telecollection. Telecollection is an extension of the accounts receivable management process. The telecollection process starts from understanding customer behavior and by developing a campaign according to the situation being faced by the customer. After that, the telecollection agent will follow up on the customer by immediately invoicing to pay. The advantages of using telecollection services are to ensure that business transactions and payments are received on time, increase the company's cash collection, and reduce fraud and losses experienced in processing receivables.
The ability to provide good customer experience depends on the quality of the outbound contact center agents in providing services to customers. Outbound contact center agents are representatives of companies that directly interact with customers so that by having trained and experienced outbound contact center agents and a good outbound contact center technology system can provide a customer experience in accordance with customer expectations.
VADS Indonesia, a BPO engaged in contact center, can help your company to make your company's outbound contact center a success. VADS Indonesia has an outbound contact center system and technology that makes it easier for you to achieve your desired business goals and increase your business income. In addition, VADS Indonesia's outbound contact center agents have good skills and experience to ensure they can serve your customers well so as to create a good customer experience, on the other hand, you can focus on your main business operations. Some of the other advantages that VADS Indonesia has for your company are:
- Has an Information Technology Infrastructure Methodology (ITIL) certification in improving quality efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring effective service, improving performance, and increasing the business value of your company
- Serve your customers in multi-languages such as English, Mandarin, Malaysian, Tagalog, Japanese and Korean
- Experienced human resources and continuous training
- Provide 24/7 technical support
- Provide consultation with experienced VADS contact center practitioners and certified by COPC
- Save on your company budget and also increase profits for your company
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and consultation regarding the outbound contact center to improve your company's customer experience.
Technology that is increasingly fast makes consumers want to quickly get information. Information that is easy to obtain and fast, will make consumers feel satisfied with the services we provide. Based on this phenomenon, it is important for companies to build good relationships with consumers. One of the good relationships is built using a contact center.
The contact center is a means of interaction between companies and consumers. Contact centers play an important role in improving the company's relationship with consumers because contact centers are the company's front line in dealing directly with consumers. The contact center's job is important because it must maintain customer satisfaction in order to trust and continue to use products from our company so that it will create customer loyalty.
There are two types of contact centers, inbound contact centers, and outbound contact centers. We will discuss more inbound contact centers. (Read more about: Outbound Contact Center for Increase Your Customer Experience)
What is an Inbound Contact Center?
Inbound contact center, in other words, receiving incoming calls is a customer service function whose main responsibility is to handle incoming customer telephone calls. The main characteristic of an inbound contact center is that agents wait for incoming calls to them as opposed to making calls. Usually, consumers will make incoming calls to find out service information, technical support, constraints, product assistance, or assistance to place orders, and it is the inbound contact center's responsibility to answer calls quickly and provide a professional and competent customer experience. Therefore, inbound contact center agents must be able to provide solutions to requests and problems experienced by consumers quickly and precisely. In this case, fast inbound call completion times and agent productivity are the main indicators of the success of a company's inbound contact center.
Advantages of Using Inbound Contact Centers
- More time to focus on your core business
- Operational cost savings
- Qualified employees by utilizing the competence of the outsourcing company
- Reducing business risk
- Maintain customer loyalty
- Optimizing customer experience
Services You Can Do with Inbound Contact Centers
Various services are performed by inbound contact center agents such as providing solutions and technical assistance such as changing passwords, updating customer account information, and responding to complaints experienced by customers. Inbound contact centers can also help customers complete online payments and order orders via calls. Customers can also contact the company to inquire about billing and problems with online payments. Furthermore, inbound contact centers can also increase sales if there are customers who want to upgrade or expand the desired solution.
Types of Inbound Contact Centers
- Customer Service. Customer service solutions are flexible and can understand various customers and personalization so that the company's relationship with customers can last a long time. This service is used when the client calls with some kind of problem that must be resolved. In this case, customer service knows the details of the problem and tries to solve, answer questions, or just talk to customers.
- Service Desk. Single Point of Contact (SPOC) between the customer and the service provider. Service Desks are not only focused on handling incidents and requests but also provide interfaces for other processes such as problem management, change management, and service level management. In addition, the Service Desk also interacts with other operational activities within a company to improve operational efficiency.
- Walk-In Center. A means of providing comprehensive information to your customers. In this case, experienced human resources who have more knowledge are needed because they must be able to convey information, handle customer complaints, carry out promotions, and sell products or services by making up-selling offers. Walk-In Center can help companies create satisfaction and loyalty and increase company revenue.
Most of the inbound calls have an interactive voice response (IVR) before connecting with an agent who will talk directly to consumers. Based on research conducted by JDPower in articles published by twilio.com, customers will spend 30% of their time interacting with inbound calls in the IVR system. So, it is necessary to make IVR as quickly and efficiently as possible to route, monitor, and forward tasks to the inbound contact center agents.
The ability to provide a good customer experience depends on the quality of the agents in the inbound contact center. Because according to consumers, agents are representatives of companies that interact directly with them. So companies need to have inbound call center agents who are trained and experienced, a work environment with good facilities, have a good scheduling system, and are equipped with systems that can motivate inbound contact center agents to be able to provide the customer experience as expected by customers.
These needs are currently not difficult to fulfill, VADS Indonesia can help you to make your company's inbound calls successful. VADS Indonesia has inbound contact center agents with good skills and experience to ensure they can serve your customers well with a comfortable working environment and a good system. Inbound contact center agents are trained to provide a good customer experience so as to increase customer satisfaction, on the other hand, you can focus on your main business operations. The various advantages that VADS has that can provide benefits to your company are:
- Has an Information Technology Infrastructure Methodology (ITIL) certification in improving quality efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring effective service, improving performance, and increasing the business value of your company
- Serve your customers in multi-languages such as English, Mandarin, Malaysian, Tagalog,
- Experienced human resources and continuous training
- Provide 24/7 technical support
- Provide consultation with experienced VADS contact center practitioners and certified by COPC
Contact email@example.com for further information and consultation regarding the inbound contact center to improve your company's customer experience.
Blockchain Secure Authentication (BSA) is a database that is shared across a computer network. Using Blockchain Secure Authentication technology can protect data against manipulation. Blockchain Secure Authentication provides the world's first passwordless authentication solution based on blockchain verification technology that verifies users and their phones. This solution provides a strong and trusted authentication service for websites, mobile logins, and secure access to be performed online.
The various advantages of using Blockchain Secure Authentication technology are:
- Secure authentication with hack prevention
- Only use One Time Security Key (OTSK) based on some information from the device we are using and then enter without a password
- Reduce costs by managing security programs
- Convenience and fast with easy login
- Optimal reliability for cost savings
Blockchain Secure Authentication technology allows users to create a unique mobile environment that makes them unhackable. This phone is used as an OTSK certified device so you can log in without a password. Users do not need to store information on their mobile as Blockchain Secure Authentication verifies the phone itself based on the unique information of the phone. You do this by configuring to generate a one-time security key (OTSK) from a complex random number setup and sending it to multiple parties for approval/verification. Configuration continues to change the security key whenever an event occurs. Device information is mixed with the user's mobile device as well as the device information of other users, and it is a patented technology that is firmly configured to prevent hacking as OTSK changes all the time.
Blockchain Secure Authentication is a fast, secure, and immutable solution that cannot be changed or attacked across industries and platforms, enhancing great customer experience. Blockchain Secure Authentication can have a positive impact on all business verticals that require secure access authentication for both internal company employees and for your clients or customers. The values and benefits of Blockchain Secure Authentication are:
- Security. Enhanced security with blockchain technology that prevents unauthorized access to applications even from cloned or stolen devices and guarantees for an impenetrable ID and password solution.
- Comfort. The world's first patented solution based on blockchain technology that does not require a password to access the application. Easy and fast authentication that encrypts user data and verifies between the blockchain community.
- Cost Savings. Reduce costs by managing security programs, reduce operating and support costs associated with password management, and reduce the cost of sending transaction verification via SMS because blockchain has no transaction fees but is only required for infrastructure costs.
By using Blockchain Secure Authentication, transactions do not need to rely on one server only. Secure Authentication Blockchain users can also avoid various frauds that can occur due to hacking. Blockchain is not only used in the cryptocurrency world but can also be applied in various industries, especially in the financial sector, public sector, technology and media, healthcare, retail, and various other industrial sectors.
Get free open POC to simplify transactions and protect your transaction data with VADS Indonesia. You can also save your company operating costs. For further information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jakarta, 26 August 2020 - The Era of the public to be more active in using digital platforms during the pandemic and the new normal has made responsive public services one of the top priorities during a pandemic as the front line in serving and communicating with the public, especially in providing excellent services. This is the basis for PT VADS Indonesia to hold a webinar with the theme "Optimizing Public Services with the New Normal Customer Experience" to share knowledge and strategies on how to improve services in each unit or institution in the New Normal era, especially in government. This webinar was also held in connection with the celebration of Indonesia's 75th Independence Day as a form of PT VADS Indonesia's contribution to advancing the nation.
Through this webinar, VADS Indonesia introduces its best customer & digital services system that is suitable for use during a pandemic like this time. With the solutions provided by VADS Indonesia, it can simplify services for the public or customers who need information with a fast and precise response through various channels and ensure the security of data belonging to customers and the public.
This event also presents speakers who are experts and competent in their fields ranging from regulators and practitioners who provide important insights on how to handle customer experience in the new normal era.
Marvels P Situmorang (Acting Director of Broadband Development of the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology of the Republic of Indonesia), as the first speaker said, "The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the way of providing services to the public, by minimizing face-to-face meetings physically or contactless, but this requires a means. Telecommunications and governments are often lacking in building this required infrastructure. Therefore it requires a partnership or cooperation with the private sector for this technology need and this is an effective way for the government to meet the needs of the community.
Meanwhile, Andi Nirwoto (Director of Operations, IT, and Digital Banking of PT Bank Tabungan Negara) explained how Bank BTN has implemented a new business model that prioritizes digital services systems to its customers, starting from opening online onboarding accounts, cash recycle machines, to switching outlets. to branchless banking. "Almost all Bank BTN services can be accessed through our website or other digital channels at this time," said Andi. This makes customers comfortable with transactions even in the midst of limitations due to the pandemic.
Likewise with the third speaker, Netty Hartawati (Head of Information Services Section of the Directorate General of Customs and Excise, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia), explained how Customs' customer experience adapts to new normal conditions with digital channels such as chatbots, live chat, email, and social media.
In the last session, Rahmah Binti Isahak (AGM of Cybersecurity Services Division, Products & Innovations TM ONE) introduced a new solution from TM One, which is the holding company of VADS Indonesia, namely Blockchain Security Authentication, a digital security system that adopts a blockchain concept that is proven to be safe. and is more efficient to use today than other digital security services.
Participants who attended consisted of various government agencies such as Bank DKI, AXA Mandiri, PGASCOM, ASDP Indonesia, Jasa Marga, MRT Jakarta, Transjakarta, Baznas, Dompet Dhuafa, IGM, LPS, Ministry of Transportation, BPS, BNI Life, Palyja, JakPro, Pertamedika, RSPP, Garuda Indonesia, Istiqlal Mosque, DJP, Setkomwasjak, TICMI, and many more.
This webinar is expected to broaden the participants' insight in running public services that remain optimal even in the current new normal condition and also get to know more about the solutions that VADS Indonesia can provide in improving the customer experience for public services, especially during a pandemic.
Chatbot has begun to be used by various companies, especially those based on digital technology. A chatbot is very useful for companies to build good relationships with customers and can save their expenses, especially in responding to customers. So many companies adopted chatbots. Based on an article titled Chatbot Report 2019: Global Trends and Analysis published by chatbotsmagazine.com, it is predicted that in 2020 80% of companies will use a chatbot. Whereas in 2022 banks can automate customer interactions by up to 90% by using chatbots.
Chatbot sounds like a real human being and can answer questions precisely and quickly because of the workings that use keywords to help detect programmed answers so that you can answer questions like humans talking to customers. This is supported by Artificial Intelligence such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Natural Language Processing.
The chatbot can be used to help customer service because, in the digital era like now, customers have high expectations for the company that is the need for a fast response and can complete what the customer wants quickly and precisely. So that by using the chatbot, it can increase the working hours side which is able to standby for 24 hours. In addition, by using chatbot the company can save a more efficient budget to improve customer service. Based on data published by Spiceworks regarding the use of chatbots by companies conducted in March 2018 then that 20% of the customer service department has used chatbots. Customer service ranks 3rd in the list of sections that use chatbots to help and improve their work. The following are the benefits of a chatbot that can be used for customer service:
- 24 Hours Standby. The chatbot can be used so that it is always available to serve consumers without a certain time limit. So chatbot is the right solution to serve customers anytime and anywhere.
- Save on Operating Costs. The chatbot can do many tasks quickly and precisely. The chatbot can answer questions in general, with this optimization allows companies to save costs such as reducing the number of incoming calls and can improve efficiency.
- Increase Lead Generation. The chatbot can help companies to collect visitor data such as names, emails, and telephone numbers, and the needs of these customers, so the company can find out potential customers.
- Improve Customer Experience. The chatbot can help companies solve problems experienced by customers quickly and precisely so that customers do not have to wait long to get a response from the company. This can make customers feel happy because they feel complaints and information needed can be responded to quickly.
Another use of chatbot in helping customer service is that it can be used to reduce waiting time delays when customers ask for information or products to companies that may be searched manually by a machine such as asking for products or asking for stock information because chatbots can answer common requests and repeatedly asked like "Frequently Asked Questions". So chatbot can help companies save time and reduce customer losses caused by taking too long to provide answers.
The existence of chatbot in the world of customer service offers various facilities and advantages. The chatbot can proactively build conversations with customers by using various recommendations and assistance offered so that customers feel helped. Indirectly, this function can make chatbot used as a way to improve the quality of customer experience at the company. With the chatbot, companies can reach more prospective customers so they can save business expenses.
However, the chatbot can not handle complex problems as not all complaints can be answered and resolved using only robots. Customer service is needed to complete the company in answering consumer complaints. When a customer has a problem, the other most important thing needed by the customer is solving a problem that can understand them. Empathy is very important when customers experience disappointment or problems they face. So we need customer service that can understand them and also be able to show empathy as customer service.
VADS Indonesia can assist companies in applying chatbot to improve customer experience with products that are easy to use, cost-effective, and can respond to customers faster 24 hours at any time and at any time. In addition, the company can also more quickly interact with consumers so that it can help answer customer questions with a variety of questions posed by responding quickly so that it can make customers happy and can improve the customer experience for the company. Visit www.vads.co.id or contact email@example.com for more information in helping companies complete customer service with a chatbot.
Along with the increasing number of customers and a variety of services, VADS Indonesia also continues to improve the quality of customer service. In line with this, VADS Indonesia successfully participated in the COPC HPMT training and certification to increase knowledge about contact centers for selected Heads and Operations Managers of several Projects on June 23-26, 2020.
This training focuses on providing education in the contact center industry ranging from operations to supporting these operations so that it is expected to improve the performance of operations and be able to provide better and quality services to customers. Overall training and certification are held in a virtual format, using the Zoom application to interact with trainers from COPC in Kuala Lumpur. The training and certification were attended by a total of 17 Head and Operations Managers of VADS Indonesia with details of 9 participants from the Jakarta site and 8 sites from Yogyakarta, along with a list of employees who successfully passed the COPC HPMT certification:
- Lisa Parlina
- Yohanes Wisnu
- Cokorda Gede A
- Hafyid Priangga
- Hendra Lesmana
- Ferri Apriandi
- Lukman Nul Hakim
- W Reyza
- Dian Ratna Furi
- Bayu Istiaji
- Eko Sudarmo
- Nur Falaq Isbah
- Faruk Ali Roni
COPC (Customer Operations Performance Center) is a training consulting company that has its headquarters in Winter Park, Florida specializing in customer experience transformation. COPC provides consultation, training, and certification. One of them is COPC certification. COPC certification is the most prestigious recognition in the customer experience operational industry. The COPC certification process is with an independent and objective assessment of the contact center's operational performance. Certification by COPC will validate the company's commitment to providing the best service to its customers. By obtaining COPC certification, customers can be assured of the company that the company uses consistent processes and best work practices to encourage and maintain improvements in the areas of leadership, human resource management, processes, and performance, especially in the field of contact centers. Already more than 500 companies in 56 countries have received COPC certification since 1996. One of the COPC certifications is for COPC HPMT (High Performance Management Techniques).
COPM HPMT training and certification is a multi-day training that covers all operational areas and contact center management processes with good performance. The training included analyzing transaction and performance data for all contact channels such as voice, chat, and email, looking at customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction factors, seeing the importance of implementing and simplifying the system according to needs, seeing quality and accuracy in understanding customer and business differences and manage teams for service, quality, cost, productivity, and efficiency. This training was also conducted to improve performance and also improve ROI for service, quality, customer satisfaction, revenue, costs, productivity, and efficiency. The training was provided by expert facilitators who had an average of 15 years of experience in the contact center operations.
VADS Indonesia continues to improve operational performance in the field of contact centers. Of course, in addition to improving service for customers, it can provide insight to employees who are also one of VADS Indonesia's priorities.
Covid-19 pandemic encourages people to actively shop online. Products purchased online to provide more choices for both products and online shopping platforms. The application of physical and social restrictions to avoid Covid-19 transmission makes many people as little as possible to leave the house. So online shopping is a solution amid limited community mobility. Increased online shopping activities are also driven by easy access to shopping via the internet. The online shopping platform does not only consist of e-commerce applications but also through a conversation application called WhatsApp. WhatsApp was chosen as a communication medium because many customers found it easier to use WhatsApp than using other shopping applications. Based on data from Harian Kompas (3/7), the use of WhatsApp as a means of communication is used to connect buyers and sellers of the market without having to go to locations, especially in the current pandemic. This phenomenon is an opportunity for digital transactions that occur globally and can be utilized by business owners.
In a pandemic like nowadays, companies are competing in providing the best service to customers to be able to create customer satisfaction and loyalty to the company. One of them is by using WhatsApp Business, companies can improve services to customers by utilizing it for customer service. WhatsApp Business can be used to improve the customer experience and reduce costs for using it. Currently WhatsApp Business is starting to be looked at by various companies as their marketing tools. WhatsApp Business can be used for companies to be closer to the customer. By using WhatsApp Business, companies can reach customers faster in an efficient way. WhatsApp itself can be used on Android, iPhone, Mac, Windows, and Tablet so that many customers on various platforms can easily contact the company. So many customers tend to have high expectations that their conversations will be answered by customer service.
Then what's the difference with WhatsApp Business API? The API itself stands for Application Programming Interface, which means that it allows developers to integrate different applications simultaneously. That way, the WhatsApp Business API can be integrated with other systems in the business that the company already has, for example, CRM and customer service. This version is different from ordinary Whatsapp Business which cannot integrate or modify with other advanced features flexibly.
Whatsapp Business API helps businesses to communicate with prospective clients, customers, and employees. Whatsapp integration with CRM systems will facilitate management in sending notifications and addressing customer service, including making it easier for customers to interact with the company, can improve responses to customer complaints, and can quickly respond to customers in terms of other common questions. Various features of WhatsApp Business API include:
- Accounts Seen As WhatsApp Business. When chatting with a customer, at the very top of the chat the customer will get a notification that the customer is chatting with a business account. With this notification, the customer will trust the company more. Another advantage of WhatsApp Business is that companies can optimize business profiles such as profile photos by using company logos, full addresses, business categories, business descriptions, business days and hours of operation, business emails and business websites so customers can find out company profiles through WhatsApp Business company and Corporate WhatsApp accounts look more professional.
- Integration with customer service services such as CRM. If the application or company website wants to be able to send WhatsApp messages automatically by the system, such as OTP codes, receipt number notification messages, billing information, etc., can connect via WhatsApp Business API.
- There is an Analysis of Customer Interaction Data. WhatsApp Business provides detailed information related to customer interactions for the company, such as the number of messages sent, received, sent, and also read. So that statistical data can be useful for companies to find out how messages can be delivered to customers.
- Can Use Company / Office Numbers. The next feature that can be felt that the WhatsApp Business API has is the feature of using a company telephone in addition to cellular numbers so that it will make the company's WhatsApp Business account look more professional. By using company numbers and profiles more clearly, customers can trust more with the company's WhatsApp Business account.
- Automatic Message (Auto Response). The company must be able to serve customers wholeheartedly at all times. One way is to answer questions from customers who sometimes come outside working hours. By using WhatsApp Business, companies can facilitate communication with customers by using the Auto Response feature. The company can create any reply message and send it automatically when it cannot answer or reply to customer messages. The message will be sent directly to consumers who contact in person.
Whatsapp Business API provides a safe and spam-free customer interaction with business experience. Its features make it easy for business owners to interact with their customers. Conversely, customers are also made easy in reaching businesses. This is what Whatsapp Business excels for customer service.
WhatsApp Business for communicating with your customers | unsplash.com
WhatsApp Business API aims to facilitate corporate communication with customers so that the WhatsApp Business API can improve the quality of company services. Service quality is one of the factors that can make a customer do a repurchase intention if he gets a good buying experience. So it takes good service to be able to win the hearts of consumers. WhatsApp Business API is one of the right solutions to increase repurchase intention so as to improve the company's business.
To make it easier for you to control and take control of customer service to satisfy your customers, VADS Indonesia can assist you in applying and integrating the WhatsApp Business API. In addition, your company can more quickly interact with consumers so that it can help answer customer questions with various questions asked and respond quickly so that it can make consumers happy because they get the answers or solutions needed quickly. Digital technology can also function for 24 hours so that whenever and whatever time the consumer asks, it will be quickly and easily answered. This can make consumers happy and satisfied so that it can improve the customer experience for your company. Visit www.vads.co.id or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information to help your company use the WhatsApp Business API.
Work From Home is currently being intensively carried out by various companies considering the policies made by the government related to social distancing to reduce the spread of coronavirus that occur in Indonesia. Surely this is a challenge for the company and its employees to remain productive even though it is limited by distance. Real-time collaboration requires that all team members must be in one place simultaneously which is not possible when working from home as it is today. Tools are needed to help companies and employees communicate and coordinate so that work continues to run smoothly and productively.
One of the tools that you need is a cloud-based storage on the Internet. The cloud is changing the way we work together. Your employees can contribute to a project simultaneously wherever and whenever they are. They can share opinions, make suggestions, and ask questions without having to worry about working on old because the internet connection will automatically update it anytime. One of the cloud service providers is Microsoft OneDrive. Microsoft OneDrive is a cloud computing service similar to Dropbox and Google Drive that can make users upload and synchronize files or documents to a cloud storage to be accessed via the web or certain devices. Microsoft OneDrive is a product from Microsoft that allows users to save personal files or office documents and also share them with people in contact. Microsoft OneDrive can connect with Microsoft 365 so that it can connect you to all files, allowing you to share and work together from anywhere safely.
OneDrive uses website facilities as well as applications for desktop and smartphones, making it easier for you to access wherever and whenever. Functionally, the most beneficial of OneDrive is integrated with the Microsoft ecosystem, one of which is Microsoft 365 (Read: Microsoft 365 for Productive and Effective Activities When Working From Home). OneDrive provides an initial free storage quota of 5GB, but for Microsoft 365 users, you will get a storage quota of 1TB.
Various features of Microsoft OneDrive simplify your work, one of which is Folder Protection, which you can use to choose the Documents, Pictures and Desktop folders on your laptop or PC to be automatically backed up. This Microsoft OneDrive feature is very useful for you who use a different laptop or device because all of these folders will always be connected or synchronized via your Microsoft OneDrive account so that it helps you to stay productive wherever and whenever you want. Other benefits and features of Microsoft OneDrive are:
- Access anywhere. OneDrive allows you to easily store, access and find work files shared and shared with colleagues from all your devices. Offline editing can also be synchronized automatically when you are online.
- Easy collaboration. OneDrive helps you to get work done faster and easier with your coworkers. You can share files, edit files, and work together in real-time safely using Office Apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint on websites, mobile phones, and desktops anytime and anywhere.
- The best security. By using OneDrive, you can protect and back up your files. You can restore files that may have been accidentally deleted in the Recycle Bin, making it easier for you when you want to see the data that we deleted or when you want to access the data that was accidentally deleted again. If there is a malicious attack from the internet, and the administrator can manage the security of your data in helping secure the information you have. Microsoft also applies several features that guarantee the security of your data such as virus scanning or data encryption.
- Display that is simple and easy to understand. OneDrive has a more organized and suitable display to make it easier for us to see the impact of your performance with others. A simple display with a number of navigation menus that are easy to understand makes you also easier and faster to know what is needed.
- Better video sharing version. OneDrive has an enhanced video sharing feature. If other users want to access a video, OneDrive will automatically detect the internet speed that the user has and adjust it to the quality of the existing video. If the connection is slow, the video quality will drop. And if the connection is good, the quality will be improved. This adds to your comfort when enjoying video content in any condition.
Microsoft OneDrive has a few packages for personal and business. For personal packages, you will get OneDrive Basic 5GB for free. Here’s the personal OneDrive package:
- OneDrive 100GB
- Microsoft 365 Personal
- Microsoft 365 Family
Microsoft OneDrive also provides OneDrive for Business. OneDrive for Business is a cloud based storage for business uses. Your OneDrive for Business is managed by your own company and allows you to share and view documents with coworkers where you can keep things in check yourself. The following is the OneDrive for Business package:
- OneDrive for Business 1
- OneDrive for Business 2
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard
Useful and beneficial features provided by OneDrive vary and makes this service the choice of various leading companies in the world. According to Microsoft’s webpage, several companies use OneDrive, such as Chevron, Nestle, Good Year, DBS Bank, and the list goes on. It's time for your company to also use OneDrive for a collaborative and secure data storage at low prices, especially when you're working from home as it is today.
VADS Indonesia can help you in providing OneDrive bundled with Microsoft 365. By using services from VADS Indonesia, you will get on-site support and onboarding users who are certified and ready to assist you in 24x7 to help you work using Microsoft 365 especially using and managing OneDrive. Contact us at email@example.com for technical support to meet your needs to increase productivity and save your business costs during Work From Home. Increase your productivity while #DiRumahAja now with Microsoft 365 from VADS Indonesia. For more information, click www.vads.co.id.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) has become the global challenge. This pandemic has affected so many countries, including Indonesia. Governments all over the world are implementing stringent preventions and control measures. In Indonesia, the government has implemented a social distancing policy to urge people to limit their activities outside the house, one of them being what we know with Work From Home. All elements of society ranging from governments, companies, and individuals are struggling to fight this virus. Not even one industry can escape it.
In the midst of such condition, VADS Indonesia has set priorities to improve the internal capabilities of the company in order to keep everything safe, so that the agents and employees of VADS Indonesia remain productive. VADS Indonesia continues to strive to provide the best service for our customers and clients. We are aware that VADS Indonesia’s accomplishment is not obtainable if it is not for the agents who faithfully and wholeheartedly serve customers. For this reason, VADS Indonesia is committed to protect both the personal hygiene and nutrition of the agents.
Since the beginning of this outbreak, VADS Indonesia has tried to take some anticipatory steps to prevent the spread of the virus, especially in the company environment and among employees. In dealing with this pandemic, VADS Indonesia responded in the following ways:
- Forming a COVID-19 Special Team for the rapid handling and responding of Business Continuity Plan project as requested by the clients.
- Conducting a Business Continuity Plan by implementing social distancing and Work From Home for our agents and employees. We apply this in all our operations while ensuring data security and accuracy as well as maximum service speed.
- Holding socialization for COVID-19 prevention by bringing in experts according to criteria given from the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Providing a hotline and email service that works 24/7 to help connecting our employees or agents if they have issues related to COVID-19 and provide the latest updates on COVID-19 to agents and employees.
- Periodic cleaning and spraying of disinfectants in the work environment of PT VADS Indonesia throughout all sites.
- Checking and recording the body temperature of each employee and agent on daily basis so that it can be monitored properly.
- Providing health facilities on every floor such as hand sanitizers, masks, vitamins to agents and employees who come to the office.
- Updating to local health agencies to ensure that the protocols implemented are in accordance with government directives.
- Intensively communicating and coordinating with various stakeholders to ensure all employees and agents can work safely. We are also releasing guidelines for maintaining healthy living, work from home work guidelines to be productive, and guidelines for health protocols in the office environment.
- Providing solutions to help your company to work from home safely and stay productive by using VADS Cloud Solutions. (Read: Microsoft 365 for Productive and Effective Activities When Work From Home)
Check out the following video from VADS Indonesia to anticipate the spread of COVID-19:
Those are some of the concrete actions that VADS Indonesia has taken in order to help dealing with this pandemic. VADS Indonesia believes that health and safety are number one priorities and when we are working together there will be good results. Along with that, VADS Indonesia also raises social actions initiated under the name “Vadsters Peduli COVID-19” in maintaining the vision, mission, and human values by raising donations to help alleviate the struggle of those affected by covid-19.
In this period of time VADS Indonesia will always follow the directions of the government and related agencies and will communicate all updates and latest news. Also, you do not have to worry, VADS Indonesia still continue to operate to serve your needs. Contact us on the phone (+62) 21 799 1445, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Instagram @ptvadsindonesia.
#StayHealthy #StaySafe #StayAtHome
The more outbreak of Coronavirus (Covid-19), the government has appealed to people in Indonesia to reduce activities outside the home, one of which to implement is Work From Home (WFH) policy. Supporting services are needed to maintain employee productivity in order to stay in touch when working from home. To facilitate communication and coordination and improve work performance productivity and work from home activities between companies and employees and employees with fellow colleagues, applications such as video conferencing and collaboration platforms are needed to help connect with each other.
Microsoft Teams can be your mainstay to help expedite your Work From Home activities. Microsoft Teams is one of the applications part of Microsoft 365 that is intended for work activities. Based on data from Dailysocial.id, Microsoft Teams gained a significant surge of new users during the Work From Home period in various parts of the world. In April 2020 there were 75 million active daily users with up to 200 million participants used in the meeting a day. As for comparison, Zoom application claims the 300 million figure and Google Meet number 100 million meeting participants in a day. This number has increased from March 2020 which has 44 million active daily users.
Microsoft Teams targets the segmentation of professional users who need applications for digital collaboration that can be accessed on various platforms. Microsoft Teams can be accessed via laptops, Macs, Windows, and also a mobile version available for Android and iOS so that you can easily be updated anytime, anywhere. By using Microsoft Teams, you can create groups according to your needs and support integration with various other applications. Other reliable Microsoft Teams features such as instant messaging, voice calls, video calls, various documents, online meetings, and so on. You can also record your online meeting activities to then be used as supporting information for your work. The process of using it is quite easy because it has been integrated with Microsoft 365. In addition, Microsoft Teams also has a sophisticated security system so there is no need to worry about data leaks that you have. Other Microsoft Teams features that you can experience are as follows:
- Complete Messaging Solution. The messaging or chat feature is a core feature of Microsoft Teams. This feature is a professional messaging solution that is integrated with various devices with message support through text, audio, and also video calls. You can easily create a channel for work teams based on the type of project being worked on. You can also insert images, stickers, emojis in chat so that your messaging experience can be more enjoyable. Microsoft Teams also makes it easy for you to share files in various formats such as zip, pdf, docx, pptx, or other file extensions in large quantities. In addition, you can also connect Microsoft Teams with Skype for Business, making conference calls easy and convenient.
- Fully integrated with Microsoft 365. Microsoft Teams can easily be connected to several applications available in Microsoft 365 such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. In addition, you will get 1TB of cloud storage on Microsoft OneDrive per user. The integration of Microsoft Teams with Microsoft 365 includes messaging in the Microsoft 365 window, so you don't need to go back and forth to open applications while using Microsoft Teams because all editing activities can be monitored by anyone and easily so that they can reach decisions faster and more efficiently. (Read : Microsoft 365 for Productive and Effective Activities When Work From Home)
- There are many add-ins. There are a variety of additional applications or add-ins that can be easily connected to Microsoft Teams through the Microsoft Store such as Adobe Creative Cloud, MURAL, WebEngage, YellowAnt, and Egnyte.
- Present on Various Platforms. Microsoft Teams is available on a variety of platforms such as can be used on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS laptops so that work becomes smoother. All changes contained in the Microsoft Teams account will appear in the form of notifications so that sending messages and making video calls becomes easier.
- Real Time Noise Reduction. This Microsoft Teams feature in real time can minimize background noise that can interfere with your activities. In addition, this feature can allow users to hear more clearly what was said during a virtual meeting.
- "Raise Hand". This Microsoft Teams feature allows anyone in a meeting to send a visual signal that they have something to say especially when they are in a huge meeting, so that there will be a bell that sounds when someone wants to talk.
- Integrated Teams and RealWear HMT-1 head-mounted devices. This Microsoft Teams feature will make it easier for workers in the field to be able to access information and communicate remotely with experts more easily from their work locations.
- Easier Scheduling. This Microsoft Teams feature is to ensure that schedules such as patient health consultations, client meetings, job candidate interviews can be easily scheduled, managed and conducted.
- Chat in a Separate Window. This Microsoft Teams feature makes it easy for users to bring up chat in a separate window to help streamline the workflow and switch more easily between conversations in progress.
- Support for offline and low bandwidth. This Microsoft Teams feature allows you to read chat messages and write responses even without an internet connection. So you can do things anywhere easily.
- Background Effects. This Microsoft Teams feature makes background videos when being held online meetings blurred. With this feature, making meeting participants can replace the video background they have with the images provided. Later, Microsoft will develop this feature so users can upload their own images for the background.
- Security Directly from Microsoft. Security is very superior because it is supported directly and developed by Microsoft so that Microsoft Teams keeps your data safe. In addition, Microsoft Teams can also create separate channels so that the confidentiality of your data and information related to personal data can be kept confidential.
- Increased Group Chat Capacity. There is an update made by Microsoft Teams, which is increasing the capacity of group chats from previously 100 participants to 250 participants which will make it easier for you and your company to communicate and collaborate. However, for a maximum capacity of video calls is 20 participants.
These various Microsoft Teams features can certainly help you to be more productive and efficient in communicating and collaborating with coworkers so that targets are reached, especially in the current Work From Home condition. VADS Indonesia can assist you in providing Microsoft Teams bundled with Microsoft 365. By using services from VADS Indonesia, you will get on-site support and user onboarding that are certified and ready to assist you in 24x7 to help you work using Microsoft 365 especially using Microsoft Teams. Contact us at email@example.com for technical support to meet your needs to increase productivity and save your business costs during Work From Home. Increase your productivity while #DiRumahAja now with Microsoft 365 from VADS Indonesia. For more information, click www.vads.co.id.
The spread of the corona virus has now spread to various countries so that it is becoming a frightening specter and requires the attention of people around the world. The spread of the corona virus is very quickly seen in a matter of days as the number of people infected is increasing rapidly. The latest news announced that the number of confirmed cases worldwide has reached 3.5 million. In Indonesia alone, the number of declared corona positive cases has now reached tens of thousands.
With the vast spread of Covid in Indonesia, the government made a policy to suppress the spreading by implementing social distancing that made direct social interaction limited. The government also called on companies to implement Work from Home policies to reduce activities outside the house. This appeal implements a remote work system for its employees to reduce the risk of increasing Corona transmission rates.
Working from home will indeed change everyone's habits at work. One of them is that employees must be prepared to move from face to face to long distance communication using available digital technology, although this is no longer a problem because we are already in the era of internet networks that are available in various parts of the world. We usually just come to the office and work right away. But at home, we need help in order to be able to work just like in the office. The help can be in form of using digital applications as support for WFH. Digital applications are important to help improve performance and productivity during work from home activities so that you can stay connected with other colleagues.
No need to look further, Microsoft is here to help you and your company with various features that can make it easier for you and your company to stay productive. Microsoft 365 can be your choice. The application can be used to make your work flexibility better. Microsoft 365 can be accessed anywhere because it uses a cloud-based license so that it can help you and your business activities run smoothly.
One of Microsoft 365 features is Microsoft Teams, which is a hub for teamwork designed to be able to carry out integrated communication in your company such as conducting meetings, online seminars, or presentations. However, do not forget to keep your company data safe with one of the features of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure. Azure can also be accessed anywhere because it uses cloud computing services that will protect your data.
Microsoft 365 Features
Microsoft 365, which previously had the name Office 365, was designed to help you get more work done by using innovative Office applications, and cloud-based services that make it not only easy for you to work, but also the best in security. Cloud-based technology that is connected to the internet can make it easy for Microsoft to provide an easy update process for customers. By using Microsoft 365, you will have complete office application programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, and Access. You will also get programs for Email and Calendar such as Outlook and Exchange. Microsoft 365 can be installed on various devices such as PCs, Macs, Android Tablets, Android Phones, iPad, and iPhone. No need to depend on one device so you can work mobile, anywhere and anytime. Another advantage of Microsoft 365 is that it provides access to cloud tools such as OneDrive, Skype for Business, Stream, Sway and Microsoft Teams so that it can facilitate you in accessing data and collaboration with colleagues. Other features for social and intranet are Yammer and SharePoint. There are also task management features such as Planner, Power Apps, Power Automate, To Do, and finally the features for analytics such as MyAnalytics and PowerBI Pro. Here are the other advantages that can be obtained by using Microsoft 365,
- Latest Version. By using Microsoft 365, you will always get the latest version of the applications. In addition, you will have the latest features, tools, security updates and bug fixes. Your Microsoft version will always be upgraded and you will get all the latest updates.
- Login Up to 5 Devices. You can install Microsoft 365 on various devices and login to five devices at the same time. Use it in any device such as PC, MAC, Tablet and Android.
- Storage Access Up to 1TB. You will get file storage of up to 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage. Your files and data will be stored securely in the cloud and you can access them anywhere and anytime.
- Save Your Budget. By using Microsoft 365 services that provide a simple monthly or annual subscription so you can reduce costs for using software, additional hardware costs, new servers, and also less IT operational costs. The budget savings can help your business grow and develop to focus on your company's core business.
- Increase Your Productivity. You and your co-workers can get work done anywhere and anytime by using any device. You can use Outlook, calendar, online conferencing, and access to the latest documents stored in the cloud in real time with good security.
Now, are you ready to switch to Microsoft 365? Microsoft 365 has a package for your use at home, business, or enterprise. Here are some packages that you can find out from Microsoft 365:
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Microsoft 365 for Business application
- Microsoft 365 F3
- Microsoft 365 E3
- Microsoft 365 E5
The Microsoft 365 for business provides additional services such as Exchange, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and Azure. While Microsoft 365 for enterprise provides additional services such as Yammer, Stream, Sway, Planner, Power Apps, Power Automate, To Do, MyAnalytics and PowerBI Pro.
With the many advantages offered, Microsoft 365 undoubtedly is one of the things that can help you for increasing your work productivity, especially in the Work From Home period that is happening today. The good news is, VADS Indonesia is happy to help you in providing Microsoft 365 to your company. By using services from VADS Indonesia, you will get on-site support and onboarding users who are certified and ready to help you on 24x7 to help you work using Microsoft 365.
Get a free 6 month trial for new customers by purchasing an annual subscription*. You will get various features from Microsoft 365 such as online storage, online meetings, and various online documents. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for terms, conditions, technical support, and more extras to meet your needs in increasing productivity and saving your business costs by using Microsoft 365. Increase your productivity #StayAtHome now with Microsoft 365 from VADS Indonesia. For more information, click www.vads.co.id.
VADS Indonesia successfully obtained ISO 27001: 2013 certification. The certification shows that VADS Indonesia has met all standards related to the Information Security Management System in operating business, especially in terms of Facilities and Data Center Operations for Contact Center Services.
VADS Indonesia received ISO 27001: 2013 certification because it was considered to have implemented various strategies, one of which was in the field of information security to ensure the resilience of VADS Indonesia in data security both corporate and customer.
Getting this certification is not easy, it takes a long process and goes through a comprehensive audit process. This Information Security Management System Certification is a concrete manifestation of VADS Indonesia's commitment to improve information security and improve the quality of information technology.
Given that cyber security is currently a challenge in the industry, especially in digital in Indonesia. The threat of cyber can target companies both providers of products and services with the aim of accessing data of users of these products or services and stealing or selling the identities of users to third parties.
ISO 27001: 2013 certification is an international standard in implementing information security management systems or Information Security Management Systems (ISMS). By applying the ISO 2700: 2013 standard, companies can protect and maintain the confidentiality and availability of information and to control information security risks to the company.
The application of ISO 27001: 2013 is also expected to increase client's trust and information security guarantees that will have an impact on increasing productivity, motivation, morale, and employee performance.